SEXUAL FACTS

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
I want to make this clear since nobody talks about this

SEXUAL FACTS
  1. The vagina ALWAYS has a bad smell, no matter how much you bathe or who you are, this is a FACT that nobody can deny (sorry girls, there is no "it's my natural smell" shit)
  2. Women who have given birth to a baby, her vagina is now useless, the muscles lost all strength and can no longer give sexual satisfaction, the vagina becomes huge! (I know that single women with children will not accept this but it is the TRUTH)
  3. If you do anal sex with your girlfriend that makes you gay, I know it is controversial but there is no difference in a woman's anus and that of a man, having sex with a man would not be a problem for you, in fact You want a man's anus more because it is tighter than a woman's vagina, DENY IT

And no, I am not an incel, I have full sexual experience with MANY women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, brucewayne78, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
Why is itachi uchiha giving me the talk 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Hernan, LooksThinker and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 55314, soover4me and 3 others
  1. If you do anal sex with your girlfriend that makes you gay, I know it is controversial but there is no difference in a woman's anus and that of a man, having sex with a man would not be a problem for you, in fact You want a man's anus more because it is tighter than a woman's vagina, DENY IT
How do you know a man's anus is tighter?

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan, LooksThinker, SuperDavidGangbang and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
idk ask whoever posted that on reddit lmao
Is everyone on the forum like this,one day a guy said his boobs are growing,the other day another was debating about men's average penis in italy

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan, LooksThinker and mog_or_be_mogged
Is everyone on the forum like this,one day a guy said his boobs are growing,the other day another was debating about men's average penis in italy
what? are you schizophrenic

nigga i literally just posted some funny random thread that i found on reddit

what? are you schizophrenic

nigga i literally just posted some funny random thread that i found on reddit
Might be,nah im just saying how the forum is full of fags

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
nigga what are you talking about jfl schizo

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
SEXUAL FACTS 🥶🥵

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan and GabachoCopium
I want to make this clear since nobody talks about this

SEXUAL FACTS
  1. The vagina ALWAYS has a bad smell, no matter how much you bathe or who you are, this is a FACT that nobody can deny (sorry girls, there is no "it's my natural smell" shit)
  2. Women who have given birth to a baby, her vagina is now useless, the muscles lost all strength and can no longer give sexual satisfaction, the vagina becomes huge! (I know that single women with children will not accept this but it is the TRUTH)
  3. If you do anal sex with your girlfriend that makes you gay, I know it is controversial but there is no difference in a woman's anus and that of a man, having sex with a man would not be a problem for you, in fact You want a man's anus more because it is tighter than a woman's vagina, DENY IT

And no, I am not an incel, I have full sexual experience with MANY women.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Having casual sex with men is not gay if you're both not gay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, bourgeoizyzz, soover4me and 1 other person
Both you retards are dead hahaha
OHH I JUST REALIZED THAT U MEANT ITACHI AND OBITO ARE BOTH DEAD IN THE SHOW LMAOOOO IM SO SLOW 😭😭

Cuz i thought by ‘u guys r dead’ u were calling me and gabbacho losers for likings anime 😂

Ah well, yes, I am dead but at least I’m chilling with rin in ninja heaven 😎

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and GabachoCopium
OHH I JUST REALIZED THAT U MEANT ITACHI AND OBITO ARE BOTH DEAD IN THE SHOW LMAOOOO IM SO SLOW 😭😭

Cuz i thought by ‘u guys r dead’ u were calling me and gabbacho losers for likings anime 😂

Ah well, I am dead but at least I’m chilling with rin in ninja heaven 😎
shitskin iq

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I'm glad I never had to eat pussy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker