Sexual frustration is quite prevalent in India. Brutal reality of Indian women.

D

Deleted member 9779

From the depths of river Ganges.
Let us not talk about the sexual frustrations of Indian men because that is quite known already. Their frustrations usually lead to rapes and other sexual crimes.

So, Indian women. They are quite frustrated, sexually. I have seen it with my own eyes. The older an Indian women gets whilst still staying virgin; the more sexually frustrated she gets. And when they are finally married off to some subhuman Indian man or even an average Indian man, they are still not getting any sexual satisfaction from their husbands.
Why ? Because Indian men are bad at sex, they are not known for being good in bed unlike black or white men. But why are Indian men bad at sex ? Because they never got any practice during their teenage to begin with. Indian men also tend to be very selfish during sex, they will just get their pleasure and shoot their shot [literally] without even thinking about whether the girl is satisfied or not.

For example : One of the female professors who is known for being very pretty in my university is sexually frustrated. She is never nice to her students, she just looks like she is fed up with her life. Whenever a student [usually a male student] greets her, she does not even respond to him, she just walks off looking straight without giving a single fuck. Most students are aware of this fact that she is a VIRGIN while being in her late 20s or maybe even 30s. The word goes around, now everyone knows why she acts like this.

This is the reality of almost all Indian women.
Their behavior has become very asexual. They have sex ONLY in order to have kids. After their kids are born, they seldom have sex with their husbands. There is no passion.

@Chadeep @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @inferiorpispot234
@RabidRosaries @volcelfatcel @rand anon @Preston @FailedNormieManlet @2000

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JBcollector, closedplatecel, enchanted_elixir and 14 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 9779
Only Mclovincels can break them free from the chains of sexual frustration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
bro go to staff room and ask her doubt and slowly rub her back while she explains it , it worked for me back in 12 th grade

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17676, closedplatecel and 6 others
Cope. Bruh how does India have the highest birth rates. Being incel in india is impossible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, closedplatecel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others
Bhai why are you posting ropefuel?

Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, 2d v2, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
JuSt be NT :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 9779
Bhai they are frustrated because they wait too long for the BDC.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 11gaijin and 5 others
It's because of dick size.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Let us not talk about the sexual frustrations of Indian men because that is quite known already. Their frustrations usually lead to rapes and other sexual crimes.

So, Indian women. They are quite frustrated, sexually. I have seen it with my own eyes. The older an Indian women gets whilst still staying virgin; the more sexually frustrated she gets. And when they are finally married off to some subhuman Indian man or even an average Indian man, they are still not getting any sexual satisfaction from their husbands.
Why ? Because Indian men are bad at sex, they are not known for being good in bed unlike black or white men. But why are Indian men bad at sex ? Because they never got any practice during their teenage to begin with. Indian men also tend to be very selfish during sex, they will just get their pleasure and shoot their shot [literally] without even thinking about whether the girl is satisfied or not.

For example : One of the female professors who is known for being very pretty in my university is sexually frustrated. She is never nice to her students, she just looks like she is fed up with her life. Whenever a student [usually a male student] greets her, she does not even respond to him, she just walks off looking straight without giving a single fuck. Most students are aware of this fact that she is a VIRGIN while being in her late 20s or maybe even 30s. The word goes around, now everyone knows why she acts like this.

Their behavior has become very asexual. They have sex ONLY in order to have kids. After their kids are born, they seldom have sex with their husbands. There is no passion.

DΓ©jΓ  vu.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, lil truecel, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darklord, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 1 other person
And yet there are people who cope with arranged marriages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and 11gaijin

India is a dysfunctional country on so many levels. If any major country balkanizes I'd imagine it would likely be india.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 9779 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They need to McLovinmaxx

• JFL
:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
India is a dysfunctional country on so many levels. If any major country balkanizes I'd imagine it would likely be india.
Most diverse nation outside africa so I can easily see this happening

• +1
It is the same way with white marriages, except that they will hire a "BBC Bull" to pleasure the wife while the husband is in a chastity cage. This is known as "Modern White Marriage."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, closedplatecel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
And yet there are people who cope with arranged marriages.
Which also create more ugly people due to the lack of sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, enchanted_elixir and 11gaijin

Makes a lot of sense.
Time to Indiamaxx :lul:

• JFL
Tell her to download Tinder

• JFL