Sexual relationnships is all that matters

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
People dotn really connect with anyone at all. That is because, everyone is too paranoid about getting backstabbed by emotionally investing on someone else.

Intimate relationships are the oly honest relationships between two humans. The most trustworthy a person can get is a woman that lets you put your cock in her pussy and cum in it. Thats why men are so desperate for sex, its the only method of really connecting with another human being.

Friends, family, coworkers are all potential traitors. You cant really trust them. But a girl that you share bodies with, its way more trustworhty that anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, currycelincurryland and prgfromnl
I'm more afraid of backstabbing in relationships than friendships. Being backstabbed in a relationship is a whole different level of hurt which is why I'm much more picky when it comes to dating

I'm more afraid of backstabbing in relationships than friendships. Being backstabbed in a relationship is a whole different level of hurt which is why I'm much more picky when it comes to dating

im not picy at all but still an incel lmao

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I hate your avi

I'm 24 and I feel like the ascension is just starting. We have plenty of time we chillin brah

lol @ your cope. people half your age are having sex already and you think you got plenty of time???

lol @ your cope. people half your age are having sex already and you think you got plenty of time???
jfl at your mindset. Not everything is about sex in relationships. But different strokes for different folks I guess

Sexual force is most strongest force in the world every action of man is driven only on the basis of this force.The purpose of human being born in the world is to propagate it's own species further everything else comes second.The success of one' s life should be judged by how much less suffering he had not by how much happiness he had.BTW all this stuff is from schopenhaeur work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back