Sexual value of male vs female bodies

Moggie

Moggie

Failed Delon, Crisick pre photoshop
Pessimism post warning, numbers mostly made up.

For woman it is all about fat storage which is genetic but even then a majority of women do not have death tier fat storage genes. Woman do zero exercise and can have a body that men will like.

percentage of men who have an ideal physique is less than 10% in my opinion, whereas for women this number could be as high as 65% - 80%.

Body fat percentage, for men a body becomes un-aesthetic beyond 18% though for some this number could be as low as 15%. Facial features are no longer visible and the body loses any visible muscle and veins such as in the biceps or legs.

For women up to 40% can be seen as attractive by men, evidenced by Ashley Graham, Kelly Brook, Chloe Marshall

These women are between 26% - 38% body fat in my opinion, none would be failoed by there bodies.

1*tO6rraKCPYYptdNy17rYlg.png

Here is a 16% body fat woman, of course a female body builder could have a lower body fat percentage but this is about purely untrained people, after all this is all about the difficulty to attain the body looks threshold. A decent enough amount of men like this body so as not to warrant any gymming.

1000_F_82527489_XXqNd1AIQfefsO0YcQ3tpkTQsMnGlB38.jpg

Here is a women at about 44% body fat, obviously fat and not 'curvy' yet she could probably get as many men as the skinny woman above.

body-of-a-middle-aged-woman-in-bikini-with-excessive-fat-on-waist-and-thighs-dimpled-skin-black-background-HD09RX.jpg

This body fat percentage range is approx 15% to 45%

Chart of how many women fit in this range, relative to bmi vs men. The areas between lines is the people who are ideal.

Men vs Women Ideal body range

The average body fat to bmi for a woman (represented by blue) at 15% (lower limit) is 16.5 and at 45% (upper limit) is at a bmi of 36, some getting away with a bmi of 42, and even an outlier at a bmi of near 50. The vast majority of women fit into the range of ideal looking body types where it will not hinder dating success.

Now for men however this is very different, the light purple represents men who are underweight or low ideal bmi who have athletic levels of body fat, these men will have just enough muscle to have a lean ottermode physique, examples can be found in triathletes, olympic gymnasts and taekwondo athletes. However, these bodies required significant training so I should really exclude them but thought to include them as they do not require weight bearing exercise. The dark purple is bodues that are ideal in terms of both body fat to bmi and lean mass to bmi, again I made shit up here with the limits being between 8% body fat at a bmi of 19 (lower) to 15% body fat at a bmi of 26.5. These are bodies that required training unlike the women in blue who have bodies requiring no training, women outside the blue area do not have to do much to enter it, yet men need to lift weights and do cardiovascular exercise.

Realising only 20% of women have bodies that hinder dating success and 95% - 98% of men do

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Types of unideal male bodies

Skinny, bmi 16 - 21, 8 - 15 body fat percentage

Shutterstock_5886118bk.jpg

Skinny fat, bmi 18 - 24, 15 - 25 body fat percentage

skinny-fat-workout-plan-FI.jpg

Overweight / fat, bmi 24 - 29, 25 - 30 body fat percentage

52760453-0-image-m-85_1641832385757.jpg

Obese / very fat, bmi 30+, body fat percentage 30+

obese-man.jpg

Semi-Ideal male physiques

Athletic physique, bmi 16 - 19.5, 8 and less body fat percentage

Alex Yee current Triathlon silver medalist​

This guy is basically skinny cel and yet athleticism will help him, his body looks worse than De Niro.

2c22bn5.jpg

Vito Dell'Aquila current Taekwondo flyweight gold medalist

This guy barely escapes the skinny category I would call him skinny athletic.

73395365_515091285884166_7779050392922357760_n-1.jpg

Daiki Hashimoto current olympics Gymnastics gold medalist​

He is close to the ideal male category just a few more kgs of lean mass, his bmi is 20.5 so just above the cut off but including him as he is the current gold medalist and is a visual example of an impressive physique at a suprisingly low bmi. This guy is athletic body type.

daiki-hashimoto-celebrates-winning-the-mens-all-around-on-day-two-of-picture-id1318384009

Actual ideal physique Gymcel body bmi 19 - 26.5, 8 - 15 body fat percentage, less than 5 percent of men have a body of this calibre.

0e523c1c6b8b5943dc9dd74317a8c272.jpg

Suppose you strength train 1 hour per day, 3 days per week (push, pull, legs), and do cardio for half an hour a day, 4 days a week, this is 5 hours per week, and 260 hours a year, in this time a foid has watched 33 tv series jfl and by the end of this you likely still do not have a good enough body.

So does this mean you should give up, no. Never give up. By getting into the desirable range you will body mog 95% of men, this is an insane halo that only fails if you have a below normie face, just remember that this only gets you to the same level as an obese women jfl. Body is just one piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Daniel Plainview, thegoat and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard and 2 others
A women can be class III obese and still have a more valuable body for dating than a healthy male jfl. I realised this when I look at my body in the mirror, I am at a healthy bmi with low body fat percentage and yet my body looks garbage, why is this well we have to gymcel. Of course a model can get away with an unideal physique but these guys are not as common as you think, you are competing against normies.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and forevergymcelling
Of course here they are, but look at chadfish tests those dudes go dumpster diving like mad.
Women understand that being referred to as "built for BBC" is not an indication of higher value.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and Moggie
Women understand that being referred to as "built for BBC" is not an indication of higher value.
Unless you are gymcelled the most you can get with your body as a male is neutral, of course a neutral leanmaxxed person will have facial gains a person who is skinny fat will not have.

I only like tall skinny savos like Jennifer Lawrence

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Girls just want a guy with flat belly and good face and wide shoulders
Gymcels go kill your self
Muscles are only attractive to gay men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
Girls just want a guy with flat belly and good face and wide shoulders
Gymcels go kill your self
Muscles are only attractive to gay men
What percentage of men fit this category, the ideal male does not have too much muscle to be only appealing to gay men jfl.

What percentage of men fit this category, the ideal male does not have too much muscle to be only appealing to gay men jfl.
I think many men can have the twink body but not the face

Realising only 20% of women have bodies that hinder dating success and 95% - 98% of men do
Good, less competition

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I think many men can have the twink body but not the face
Twinky body is skinny category, will not halo only indirectly through leanmax and good facial features but you have these benefits if you are gymcelled aswell. I put skinny first of the unideal as it is the least trash.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
More motivation to roid tbh

Pessimism post warning, numbers mostly made up.

For woman it is all about fat storage which is genetic but even then a majority of women do not have death tier fat storage genes. Woman do zero exercise and can have a body that men will like.

percentage of men who have an ideal physique is less than 10% in my opinion, whereas for women this number could be as high as 65% - 80%.

Body fat percentage, for men a body becomes un-aesthetic beyond 18% though for some this number could be as low as 15%. Facial features are no longer visible and the body loses any visible muscle and veins such as in the biceps or legs.

For women up to 40% can be seen as attractive by men, evidenced by Ashley Graham, Kelly Brook, Chloe Marshall

These women are between 26% - 38% body fat in my opinion, none would be failoed by there bodies.

1*tO6rraKCPYYptdNy17rYlg.png

Here is a 16% body fat woman, of course a female body builder could have a lower body fat percentage but this is about purely untrained people, after all this is all about the difficulty to attain the body looks threshold. A decent enough amount of men like this body so as not to warrant any gymming.

1000_F_82527489_XXqNd1AIQfefsO0YcQ3tpkTQsMnGlB38.jpg

Here is a women at about 44% body fat, obviously fat and not 'curvy' yet she could probably get as many men as the skinny woman above.

body-of-a-middle-aged-woman-in-bikini-with-excessive-fat-on-waist-and-thighs-dimpled-skin-black-background-HD09RX.jpg

This body fat percentage range is approx 15% to 45%

Chart of how many women fit in this range, relative to bmi vs men. The areas between lines is the people who are ideal.

View attachment 1767201

The average body fat to bmi for a woman (represented by blue) at 15% (lower limit) is 16.5 and at 45% (upper limit) is at a bmi of 36, some getting away with a bmi of 42, and even an outlier at a bmi of near 50. The vast majority of women fit into the range of ideal looking body types where it will not hinder dating success.

Now for men however this is very different, the light purple represents men who are underweight or low ideal bmi who have athletic levels of body fat, these men will have just enough muscle to have a lean ottermode physique, examples can be found in triathletes, olympic gymnasts and taekwondo athletes. However, these bodies required significant training so I should really exclude them but thought to include them as they do not require weight bearing exercise. The dark purple is bodues that are ideal in terms of both body fat to bmi and lean mass to bmi, again I made shit up here with the limits being between 8% body fat at a bmi of 19 (lower) to 15% body fat at a bmi of 26.5. These are bodies that required training unlike the women in blue who have bodies requiring no training, women outside the blue area do not have to do much to enter it, yet men need to lift weights and do cardiovascular exercise.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Types of unideal male bodies

Skinny, bmi 16 - 21, 8 - 15 body fat percentage

Shutterstock_5886118bk.jpg

Skinny fat, bmi 18 - 24, 15 - 25 body fat percentage

skinny-fat-workout-plan-FI.jpg

Overweight / fat, bmi 24 - 29, 25 - 30 body fat percentage

52760453-0-image-m-85_1641832385757.jpg

Obese / very fat, bmi 30+, body fat percentage 30+

obese-man.jpg

Semi-Ideal male physiques

Athletic physique, bmi 16 - 19.5, 8 and less body fat percentage

Alex Yee current Triathlon silver medalist​

This guy is basically skinny cel and yet athleticism will help him, his body looks worse than De Niro.

2c22bn5.jpg

Vito Dell'Aquila current Taekwondo flyweight gold medalist

This guy barely escapes the skinny category I would call him skinny athletic.

73395365_515091285884166_7779050392922357760_n-1.jpg

Daiki Hashimoto current olympics Gymnastics gold medalist​

He is close to the ideal male category just a few more kgs of lean mass, his bmi is 20.5 so just above the cut off but including him as he is the current gold medalist and is a visual example of an impressive physique at a suprisingly low bmi. This guy is athletic body type.

daiki-hashimoto-celebrates-winning-the-mens-all-around-on-day-two-of-picture-id1318384009

Actual ideal physique Gymcel body bmi 19 - 26.5, 8 - 15 body fat percentage, less than 5 percent of men have a body of this calibre.

Suppose you strength train 1 hour per day, 3 days per week (push, pull, legs), and do cardio for half an hour a day, 4 days a week, this is 5 hours per week, and 260 hours a year, in this time a foid has watched 33 tv series jfl and by the end of this you likely still do not have a good enough body.

So does this mean you should give up, no. Never give up. By getting into the desirable range you will body mog 95% of men, this is an insane halo that only fails if you have a below normie face, just remember that this only gets you to the same level as an obese women jfl. Body is just one piece of the puzzle.
good, but not perfect, analysis, and you get to the right outcome。

women is all about fat storage, and the bones the fat sits on, and yeah I'd say between 85 and 90% of foids have attractive bodies.

men I think you are bang on, between 2 and 5% of men only make the cut.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Moggie
theres an ideal and lower tier guys kinda just cope and tell themselves fat chicks are attractive or if they have high self esteem. women basically have infinite smv because of this and juggernaut law but it doesnt mean theyre even close to ideal being fat asf lol. We already know there is a set level of attractiveness where theres a perfect bell curve. Whats probably giving you this view is sexless males with high T trying to have sex giving you the illusion that these sub ideal bodytypes mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
Holocaustmaxx

fat women being attractive at 40% bodyfat. I literally only see low smv black guys ever into that shit. Its always this same crap that women get away with basically anything, they dont. its just that youre desperate and have to settle for less and these fat to average looking girls know this and they literally complain about this online so much about having undesirable guys go for them when the guys who actually have options end up going for more ideal women

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I disagree with this a lot tbh- Of course some men will fuck a 44% bf body but tha doesn’t mean it’s ideal by any stretch of the imagination. The skinny ironing board tyoe woman is also not ideal for Majority but guys will fuck her cos she has a decent face, just like being skinny as a ma isn’t ideal but can get away with it if you have a good face

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I've always preferred the Kelly Brook type of body on women, maybe smaller. 25 - 33% body fat is ideal for my tastes in women.

I'm around 15 - 16% bf, mesomorph.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Toth's thot and Moggie

Robert de niro lol

5%?

Boyo, less than .1% of men have this body

This physique is only achievable for those with elite genetics, years of hard work, steroids and elite response to steroids. Not to mention his great proportions and insertions. This is as good as it gets; it's the Tyler Maher of physiques. How many other Tyler Mahers are there? 5% of all men? lmao

Meanwhile a guy can dedicate 10 years to the gym, blast every steroid known to man and still be invisible to all women because of his frame, height, face, race

There really is no comparison. A women is rarely failod by her body

Meanwhile for a man, his body is rarely a halo, unless he has everything else, or meets a minimum threshold

The average man needs a good physique as a bare minimum not to be seen as a subhuman, never mind being considered sexually attractive

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@germanlooks
@AscendingHero

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 19445 and 5 others
Even gymcelled at my peak I look like utter shit because of my wide waist and wide hips

It's so brutally over if you don't have the genetics

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, hypergamy, Foreverbrad and 1 other person
View attachment 1767382

5%?

This physique is achievable for those with elite genetics, years of hard work, steroids and elite response to steroids. Not to mention his great proportions and insertions. This is as good as it gets; it's the Tyler Maher of physiques. How many other Tyler Mahers are there? 5% of all men? lmao

Meanwhile a guy can dedicate 10 years to the gym, blast every steroid known to man and still be invisible to all women because of his frame, height, face, race

Meanwhile for a man, his body is rarely a halo, unless he has everything else, or meets a minimum threshold

The average man needs a good physique as a bare minimum not to be seen as a subhuman

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@germanlooks
@AscendingHero
Shit it is way worse than I thought damn. Tbf I did say less than 5% of men did not give an exact number, tbh I had no clue what amount of men actually have a good lean physique whilst having enough muscle and good proportions. Plus as you say the rareness of good body proportions it is likely this will also carry over to facial proportions as a result of good all around genetics and health.

Last edited:

This is my exact point, so few men have ideal bodies to women yet for women it takes no effort at all someone is coping if they think the women in the images above will struggle as much as De Niro would in taxi driver (low body fat, likely bmi of 20), his physique in that film is healthier than those womens by heaps and yet it does not mean shit. It is also better than skinny fat for example due to facial gains but again does that mean shit when a landwhale will just mock him jfl. I suppose I am saying you still benefit massively from a good physique and being in good shape I do not want to discourage people but the gap is so huge it is just ridiculous between men and women for the bodies that someone can get away with having.

Even gymcelled at my peak I look like utter shit because of my wide waist and wide hips

It's so brutally over if you don't have the genetics
Shit what is an its over tier proportions to have when skinny, I have only been lifting for a few months?

Shit what is an its over tier proportions to have when skinny, I have only been lifting for a few months?
Proportion pill

No matter how gymcelled the guy on the left gets (looks like hes near his natty peak anyway), he will never elicit a primal sexual response

I don't look as bad as him, but similar. My hips and waist are garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, androgenic and Moggie
Proportion pill

No matter how gymcelled the guy on the left gets (looks like hes near his natty peak anyway), he will never elicit a primal sexual response

View attachment 1767399
what were your measurements before lifting?

My shoulders are fine but my chest is small, how bad a failo is that?
Depends how small

A small chest is quite a big failo imo

• +1
Depends how small

A small chest is quite a big failo imo
Shoulders: 43.5 inches
Chest (just below armpit): 37 inches
Waist (half an inch above navel, narrowest point): 27.5 inches
Hips (widest part, around bum): 34.5 inches
Neck (just below adams apple): 15 inches

Height: 182cm, Weight: 63kg.

Pls dont roast me brah

Last edited:
View attachment 1767382

5%?

This physique is only achievable for those with elite genetics, years of hard work, steroids and elite response to steroids. Not to mention his great proportions and insertions. This is as good as it gets; it's the Tyler Maher of physiques. How many other Tyler Mahers are there? 5% of all men? lmao

The average man needs a good physique as a bare minimum not to be seen as a subhuman, never mind being considered sexually attractive

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@germanlooks
@AscendingHero

This, I am GL but some girls complain I am too slender/look weak

• +1
Proportion pill

View attachment 1767399
Fucking brutal. Are you with loox?

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
View attachment 1767382

5%?

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@germanlooks
@AscendingHero
I don't get what is so hard to grasp about percentages for the average user here. They think top 5 percent in anything means uber rare elite genetics. In reality it just means you're one out of more than 100 million other men who are equally good or better.

lol at aspie sperging trying to explain simple supply/demand dynamics with complicated body type classification guide.

If 20% of the male population vanished tomorrow, creating a surplus of females, the range of body types males find acceptable would narrow considerably, and the range of body types females find acceptable would expand considerably.

Last edited:
A women can be class III obese and still have a more valuable body for dating than a healthy male jfl. I realised this when I look at my body in the mirror, I am at a healthy bmi with low body fat percentage and yet my body looks garbage, why is this well we have to gymcel. Of course a model can get away with an unideal physique but these guys are not as common as you think, you are competing against normies.

The Blackpill boiled down to its lowest common denominator is basically just giga high sex drive vs low sex drive which is why women can get away with having soo many shortcomings vs men who have to be literal Olympians in order to get most women's coochie wet.

That's literally all it is - high sex drive vs low sex drive

Stop trying to complicate this stuff with all these corny stats like gymcelling,height vs face,ogee curve etc

Men are just vastly hornier than women so their threshold for attraction is in the dirt,whereas women need novelty to raise theirs.

• +1
I wish I had something insightful to post but I lack any self awareness.

All I can think of is this one time when I went to club in a vest and I got so many iois it was a joke. Felt like every girl I walked past would stare. Even guys be extra nice and commenting on it and stuff. Some even accuse of roids.

On this night I was in the smoking area and this one kind of drunk girl comes and puts her and around holds onto me and starts feeling up my biceps and shoulders but her freinds pull her away and apologise. And there was this other girl who approached me and started begging convo, telling me she lives 5 mins away, she just broke up with boyfriend, asking me questions, touching me.

Gets you matches too and hot ones

• +1