Sexuality isn't real

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
There's no such thing as sexuality/sexual preference. It doesn't even exist. It's a silly social construct that's not in accordance with reality. Everyone can be gay or whatever they want all by changing their mind. I used to be very straight, but I'm more gay now. See what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
There's no such thing as sexuality/sexual preference. It doesn't even exist. It's a silly social construct that's not in accordance with reality. Everyone can be gay or whatever they want all by changing their mind. I used to be very straight, but I'm more gay now. See what I mean?
you are not naturally gay, our cucked western society has been trying to lead people to homosexuality in last decades.

20 years ago homosexuals were the 2.5% of population, whereas nowadays young people who declare being LGBT are the 18% in Spain, 10% in Italy, 15% in France

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, samm735, Pendejo and 2 others
you are not naturally gay, our western society has been trying to lead people to homosexuality in last decades.

20 years ago homosexuals were the 2.5% of population, whereas nowadays young people who declare being LGBT are the 18% in Spain, 10% in Italy, 15% in France
That's not because of an agenda or whatever. That's because we're more accepting now and gays used to get murdered/prisoned in the past.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and love=everything
Homosexuality is a fetish

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: You and Deleted member 685
just fuck cute traps tbh.
bro we need a trap appreciation thread @knajjd

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo, love=everything and Deleted member 685
But what about the gays that actually complain about women hitting on them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That's not because of an agenda or whatever. That's because we're more accepting now and gays used to get murdered/prisoned in the past.
no you are wrong.
in 1828 homosexuality was already legal in France, Nederland, Poland, Bavaria and Spain
in 1840 homosexuality was already legal in Balkans, Sounthern Italy and Ottoman empire

in theese countries homosexuality was legal but the progressive/liberal/social democratic ideology did not try to turn people into homosexuals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haircutcel and Pendejo
no you are wrong.
in 1828 homosexuality was already legal in France, Nederland, Poland, Bavaria and Spain
in 1840 homosexuality was already legal in Balkans, Sounthern Italy and Ottoman empire

>Implying gays didn't still get pubicly made fun of and got persecuted by people back then. Gosh you pepole are ridicouless. Just because things are made legal doesn't mean the situation changed already. It was a public tabboo and gays got made fun off.

• +1
Reactions: love=everything and Lorsss
If those numbers are true then it’s over for Spain, jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
jfl if you believe that humans are meant to be homosexual. men are supposed to look like high T brutes like me so fucking masculine that the thought of having sex with them doesnt cross your mind unless you want to be fucked in the ass so fucking hard you bleed. instead most males in some western countries nowadays look like soy cucks and even worse alot of them are gay sissy fags who actually love getting fucked so much they think they are women

homosexualAn extremely offensive word used to vilify a poofter, a butt eating faggot, a turd burglar, a corn holer, or a swishy mama's boy. A "man" of vile and pukeish heritage whose lust for little children is only paralleled by his satanic desire to defy God's will. A person is not born a homosexual. He is not born eating butt or corn holing the dog. A person chooses to become a homosexual. Behavior makes a person a homosexual. You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

Lemony is a homosexual. He enjoys fluttering his wrists, lisping, and going "tsk!" He decided to become a homosexual the day he decided to corn hole the dog.
He is desperately unhappy because he is a homosexual.
Until the 1960's, homosexuality was rightly considered a mental disorder.

jfl if you believe that humans are meant to be homosexual. men are supposed to look like high T brutes like me so fucking masculine that the thought of having sex with them doesnt cross your mind unless you want to be fucked in the ass so fucking hard you bleed. instead most males in some western countries nowadays look like soy cucks and even worse alot of them are gay sissy fags who actually love getting fucked so much they think they are women
That's below sea level IQ. Humans aren't ''meant'' to be anything. We live in the modern world now and what you think that we're meant to be is subjective to you. And tons of feminine faces are appealing too. High T doesn't correlate directly with T otherwise you'd be a slayer LOL

for that reason men with high T want to brutally fuck these fags because they kinda trick our minds with their absolutely stunted bodies and faggot personalities

• Hmm...
cope with your faggotry somewhere else

for that reason men with high T want to brutally fuck these fags because they kinda trick our minds with their absolutely stunted bodies and faggot personalities

Althernate hypothesis: You're a faggot

Why would a Man want to have sex with another Man is just beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Sexuality isn't a choice. I think Tyrone is hot. But whenever I see a hot woman like the qt3.14 brown-skinned queen in your avatar, HNNNNGGGGGG. So hot girls are my first sexual preference

• +1
next year, during gay pride marches of pride months, I will march with the homosexuals, carrying a sign that says "stop discrimination on metrosexuals"

• +1
Sexuality isn't a choice. I think Tyrone is hot. But whenever I see a hot woman like the qt3.14 brown-skinned queen in your avatar, HNNNNGGGGGG. So hot girls are my first sexual preference
She's latina :love:

She's latina :love:
She reminds me of my Indo-Guyanese ex-gf though. While we were dating I shared a meme of that pic with the caption "every chocolate girl need a little vanilla"

• +1
She reminds me of my Indo-Guyanese ex-gf though. While we were dating I shared a meme of that pic with the caption "every chocolate girl need a little vanilla"
Hahaha what did she say?

kinda guessed it from the antifag threads tbh ngl

I dont care though never been a homophob

Yes, means you're a gay boy

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
Keep coping cause you love black ugly women. They are and you're coping

I was just joking here dude

Keep sucking
I do? Lol K. Latinas don't want your small white dick buddy. They want dark skinned BBC. White guys aren't the trend anymore

• JFL
I do? Lol K. Latinas don't want your small white dick buddy. They want dark skinned BBC. White guys aren't the trend anymore
HAHAHA look at this cope 😂😂 First admit that those pics of that retard was actually you. Everyone knows it's you. Next to that my dick isn't small and I'm only 17. And you're coping like a cuckold cause BBC TAKEOVER IS A MYTH

What's the problem? More fags = less competition

• +1
Are you just a silly troll or actually autistic? The first moment you joined this site you said how you loved latinas and you wanted to be that gringo that cucks latinos. HAHAHA

Are you just a silly troll or actually autistic? The first moment you joined this site you said how you loved latinas and you wanted to be that gringo that cucks latinos. HAHAHA
Things change.
Im a realist now. You should try it kid and stop living in your fantasy land

• JFL
  • +1