Sexually appealing females NEED a good body

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Short post as I can't be bothered but Im tired of seeing people post PSL perfect chicks and pretending they are the ultimate sex doll. Of course they are not.
I would fuck a 6psl with a thick hourglass body any day over a 9psl with a skinny body with no shapes, they just ignite more lust. Anybody who says otherwise is fucking coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, goodgamebro, bloomercel and 5 others
what is a good body is pretty subjective. some think skinny bodies are good, others prefer thick etc, some like all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, borismonster and sudanguy
better head if face is better

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Stopped reading at 9psl

• +1
Stopped reading at 9psl
for some retarded reason probably (I guess its too rare) idk I am not too familiar with PSL because it is retarded anyways and doesnt mean shit for real life appeal

• +1
Square thread for a square TikTok immigrant.

what is a good body is pretty subjective. some think skinny bodies are good, others prefer thick etc, some like all
High E body is IDEAL no just skinny girl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and NitoRump
for some retarded reason probably (I guess its too rare) idk I am not too familiar with PSL because it is retarded anyways and doesnt mean shit for real life appeal
I just have an PSL brain rot, not retarded at all and sex appeal is important although imo psl scale is more valuable

• +1
man with high T like women whose bodies display signs of high E, which is the classic hourglass body. So if your preference is not that most likely you are low T, or at the very least not high T

Imagine wrapping your arms around that waist :feelsohh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin and n9wiff
Face > Body tbh

man with high T like women whose bodies display signs of high E, which is the classic hourglass body. So if your preference is not that most likely you are low T, or at the very least not high T
If you were high T you'd fuck anything you retard. Also skinny girls can have hourglass as thats determined by bone structure primarily

• +1
just get on with your life dude. Im 22 Im way past the "internet beef with random stranger" part of my life

You'd rather create a stupid pointless thread that adds nothing of value outside of fruitless chit-chat.

'She needs a good body bruh'.

WOW

Blown away

Normie fuck off

If you were high T you'd fuck anything you retard. Also skinny girls can have hourglass as thats determined by bone structure primarily
you would fuck anything but you would like to fuck the most women with high sex appeal bodies. That would be your preference. Skinny girls could have that but it would be flat as fuck, ideal is toned ass with a bit of fat too, so boobs are not flat and ass can be a bit bigger

I’ll fuck a skinny bitch , im too horny that my standards have lowered

Face for LTR, body for ONS.

If she "thick" then she'll get fat after getting pregnant.