Sexy Iranian teen raped and murdered by security forces

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mistral

No wonder that bitch had an issue wearing the hijab!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01, bloomercel and 1 other person
Good. These Iranian foids are the BIGGEST SLUTS.

Most are fraudmaxxing hard with nosejobs and other cosmetics.

This is a mogger government, rightfully putting foids in their place.

Hadn't it been for the Iran goverment Iranian foids would have been the biggest sluts of our age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and Eriot Lodger
It’s just compact midface

I feel kind of bad for her but fk it

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
It’s just compact midface
She's got beautiful eyes and cute nose. Somehow looks hqnp and like an emo slut simultaneously. Lots of depth in her eyes which makes her way more attractive than some blonde npc bimbo hoe with plastic lips and soulless aura.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, ggg.tv🤫 and bloomercel
why is this news lol

why is this news lol
Because she's gorgeous. This the kind of girl I would get feelings for back when I had them, you dig?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Bonecel01
Because she's gorgeous. This the kind of girl I would get feelings for back when I had them, you dig?
this doesn’t explain why it’s national news. millions of people get raped and die everyday. it’s clearly an agenda. don’t watch news if you don’t want your brain to completely rot.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
why is this news lol
IMG 3514

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
this doesn’t explain why it’s national news. millions of people get raped and die everyday. it’s clearly an agenda. don’t watch news if you don’t want your brain to completely rot.
Don't make assumptions about my agenda. I support the Iranian liberation movement.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01 and ggg.tv🤫
The bitch probably insulted them in some way.
They always blame the men, but we all know some of these bitches are fucking loco!

She was basically raped and killed for not wearing the hijab. In a lot of Muslim countries it's considered an invitation for sex when a women doesn't cover her hair or shows just even just a little bit of skin. That's how a lot of swedish rapists justify their assaults to themselves and those within the religion. Cultural crashes are no laughing matter. All swedish women are virtually fair game according to a lot of these people.

• +1
Look at the western world, where ur future wife (well this is.org so probably non existent) is
running around half nude, fucking on streets, getting raw dogged by chad daily, and then settles because “muh want to find someone who respects me”, after being used and dumped.

How are we getting mad that Muslims want their women to be untouched and have respect for themselves?🤷🏼‍♂️

If we start letting one hoe loose, they all follow and soon Iran becomes like the western world

Look at the western world, where ur future wife (well this is.org so probably non existent) is
running around half nude, fucking on streets, getting raw dogged by chad daily, and then settles because “muh want to find someone who respects me”, after being used and dumped.

How are we getting mad that Muslims want their women to be untouched and have respect for themselves?🤷🏼‍♂️

If we start letting one hoe loose, they all follow and soon Iran becomes like the western world
I didn't say I'm mad. I'm just basically stating facts atp.

• +1