Sexy Moroccan Chad vs Pale Bookworm Nerd that looks like he slits his wrist & listens to heavy metal

Sexy Moroccan Chad vs Pale Bookworm Nerd that looks like he slits his wrist & listens to heavy metal

• Sexy Morocan Chad that wants to help her choose the right dress for tonight:

• Bookworm nerd creep that wants to help her with her coursework

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're the one who is a filthy rat and gets told he's ugly everyday by the whole forum. Literally 100s of people called you ugly and you're still coping. You always get destroyed in mog battles. You're a filthy low class rat who lives in a commie block full of mold, rats and cockroaches :sick:

We can often tell the genetic quality of a male human by what they provide us in evidence at even a tender age.

For example:

Contrasting example:

You see, what happens is... the cute get cuter and the rats get rattier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, 4ever and jisko32
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
This is true actually. 2nd looks more masculine but also way uglier. lol Dalit genetics are incomparable to white ones.

See I thought you might be high IQ until you said I look masculine:

Would I? I pass as Moroccan don't I?

View attachment 2920322
You could pass here but Both of you have equal chance here on Moroccan tinder which is zero. Nearly every girl likes beards , over 6 feet height , tall and muscles plus the most
Important thing which is money as most Moroccan girls are giga gold diggers unless you’re a tall muscular ethnic chad . The few that do pass the criteria get everything while all the rest of the idiots like me get nothing, even with light blue eyes and curly hair. The white boy at least has some chance in his own country probably jfl.

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen
lol wtf I'M NOW GOING TO ROLL YOUR MOTHER'S FUCKING CUNT INTO A TUBE AND SHOOT MY CUM ON IT
I'm going to make your father clean up after I'm done vandalizing your mother's body with a bat. I'll destroy every single bone in that babushka's body and your Kazakh coal miner father is gonna watch while being tied

I'm going to make your father clean up after I'm done vandalizing your mother's body with a bat. I'll destroy every single bone in that babushka's body and your Kazakh coal miner father is gonna watch while being tied
I'M LIKE ZEUS, I'M SHOOTING YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT, JUST NOT WITH LIGHTNING BUT WITH CUM)

I'M LIKE ZEUS, I'M SHOOTING YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT, JUST NOT WITH LIGHTNING BUT WITH CUM)
Caps lock? Are you man? There's nothing you can do, you can't even cope, you're a subhuman, fact, your father is an alcoholic coal miner, fact, your mother is babushka, fact. It's so over for you, you're a low ltn, low class mutt. You're low T and high E, hormone-wise you're a woman. Filthy rat with punchable face

Caps lock? Are you man? There's nothing you can do, you can't even cope, you're a subhuman, fact, your father is an alcoholic coal miner, fact, your mother is babushka, fact. It's so over for you, you're a low ltn, low class mutt. You're low T and high E, hormone-wise you're a woman. Filthy rat with punchable face
mad*

if i'm low ltn then you are beyond subsubhuman lvl.
also it's really funny
Also turkeys are objectively uglier than Russians
Check this list turkeys are 10 ugliest nation.

if i'm low ltn then you are beyond subsubhuman lvl.
also it's really funny
Also turkeys are objectively uglier than Russians
Check this list turkeys are 10 ugliest nation.
Hahaha, a Greek site. This is like me using a Ukrainian site. Greece is our enemy, of course they'll lie and cope

in that picture yes, in the others you look good so low HTN. The other guy is mid LTN

Don't trust pictures. Trust real life. I am HTN and was possibly higher under 26

you look good ngl. mirin hair genetics

I def demished a lot. I was kinda LTN during the pandemic. I lost a molar and didnt' replace it and that completely caved my face in. Also got fat.

Ive since had a bone graft to get my bone around the mouth area back (The maxilla and lower cheekbone)

Here's it caved in. Ignore the violence. It was all a skit.

I def demished a lot. I was kinda LTN during the pandemic. I lost a molar and didnt' replace it and that completely caved my face in. Also got fat.

Ive since had a bone graft to get my bone around the mouth area back (The maxilla and lower cheekbone)

View attachment 2921302
how old are u bro?

• +1
Reactions: its_over
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel

View attachment 2921302
Who is this curry?

donde esta chad dalit?

Notice the trend:

View attachment 2920216

Incels vote incels, HTNs vote Chadlites. HTNs are aspiring to those levels.
Was going to vote top, but you're right.. I should act my incel way

Also top guy is not Chad lmao. Anything higher than low HTN is bullshit.
I thought you were valid but you truly are a shit rater wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back