[SFCEL DO NOT ENTER] Next UK Prime Minister Will Be A Curry

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
It is pretty much guaranteed now everyone is fawning over him in the media and calling him the next PM. Everyone will thank him for their neetbuxx. Huge halo to have an Indian leader of an important country

Crisp NW0 = automatic respect.

PUNJABI HIGH IQ ARISTOCRATIC SLAYER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2205, Greeicy and 3 others
KEEP BARKING FOR ETHNICS

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 2205 and Moggy
KEEP BARKING FOR ETHNICS
3549.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Should of happened sooner. Curries are the most educated and rich group in the UK, they deserve this

I wonder when blacks will get a PM tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Gaia262, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
Should of happened sooner. Curries are the most educated and rich group in the UK, they deserve this

You guys got sports and media, let us have one W.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
Imagine your life being sad enough to the point where you have to prove yourself on the internet over some fucking curry politician

OP you'll never have a white stacey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OBE, FutureMogger, Saltner and 6 others
the paki mayor facially mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, Gengar, Moggy and 1 other person
Curry takeover

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Gengar and Moggy
This means it would take the curry vote away from Labour, so this might actually be a good thing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
This means it would take the curry vote away from Labour, so this might actually be a good thing ngl
Labour are finished anyway. That party is a dead carcass

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Labour are finished anyway. That party is a dead carcass
I don't like any of the parties that much, but Labour are absolute dogshit. Their supporters are some of the worst people you will ever know.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I don't like any of the parties that much, but Labour are absolute dogshit. Their supporters are some of the worst people you will ever know.
Indeed. Leftist virtue signallers that post on reddit. There’s many of those types in Canada, absolute aids personalities.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Krezo
he is astonishingly high pedigree and rich as well

• +1
currys are moggers

• +1
Good

• +1
Being president of USA mogs being pm of uk, no one cares about the pm in UK tbh.

• +1
what's with the uk electing these hideous shitskins into office?

• JFL
what's with the uk electing these hideous shitskins into office?
Maybe hideous to incels on a obscure forum, not to general public. Crisp NW0 demands respect.

Imagine your life being sad enough to the point where you have to prove yourself on the internet over some fucking curry politician

OP you'll never have a white stacey
I have literally slept with more "white staceys" then you have made eye contact with. Flush yourself.

Maybe hideous to incels on a obscure forum, not to general public. Crisp NW0 demands respect.

These are women past prime

Being president of USA mogs being pm of uk, no one cares about the pm in UK tbh.
Nikki Haley is punjabi and is expected to run in 2024 and was poised to be Trump's VP pick if Coronavirus didn't happen.

streetshitting will be an official sport soon I see.

He looks like a rat. They will never allow a Jatt mogger to become prime minister, the SFcels would crumble

Our Home Sec is a curry woman.. and she's rather niceeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Our Home Sec is a curry woman.. and she's rather niceeeeeeeee

Three out of 7 of the top picks for future tory leader are curries.

Nobody gives a shit about the UK (Ultra Kanker)

Literally nigger island

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Krezo

It will be funny when blacks & other third world riffraff turn on them though for being "too white".

Also this is now a necro.

not SFcelling

but the bavarian, alpine region with (formerly) the highest density of Nazis or high Nationalism are the best looking, geographically and buildings

And in one of those places, the new major is a dirty leftists because all the rich people live there now and destroy it basically
but they dont realize it

It is like women, they want everything a man has, but when the man gives it to her and finds something new, the woman is annoyed and wants his new thing

e.g. Mittenwald
It was one of the bigger Nationalistic places, but still, it shows how fast something can be ruined, when they cant even have their safe space where they can live their ideology

Nope. British people wouldn't vote a curry in.

If they do he would need some very good policies. Even then I would be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY surprised. Tbh just a paki tbh JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
C07C6D89 3350 4F88 A399 7F8849598DB4

Ethnic Punjabi Slayer

248CFF83 9EF0 41FE AA46 B6C7EB3EBB41

F424F7BD 2DB6 469B 8AA7 DCB5BC76EA29

01FACDCD EC94 494F ADF7 7DCD11F57748

6C7E1C8A 0D77 4B40 A16D DB3788E52623

• +1
why every thread of this fucker is about "SFcels", makes me think he got bullied by some white supremacists and tries to cope now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
5'7 4/10 face indian guy as leader of britian

how can sfcels cope

• +1
Its about time tbh the UK is and has been a muslim country for a while gone are the days of this :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
5'7 4/10 face indian guy as leader of britian

how can sfcels cope
Britain is a dead country man, peaked a few centuries ago, now it's just one elaborate joke of a country.