@SFcels on .org

K

Kamui

Inactive
IMG 7373

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23558, comingtothisJFL and 8 others

B-b-b- but only fat/ugly white girls want black guys

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Ricecels cope the same way as SFcels

By the way, I assume "SF" stands for StormFront, right? Just call them /pol/cels. Who the fuck uses SF these days?

Ricecels cope the same way as SFcels

By the way, I assume "SF" stands for StormFront, right? Just call them /pol/cels. Who the fuck uses SF these days?
Ye, I assume most people who use SF nowadays are middle aged white dudes and mayocels

• +1
Reactions: klip11
IMG 0304

Once you go black we don’t want you back
IMG 0305

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 33136 and 5 others

B-b-b- but only fat/ugly white girls want black guys

There should be a different version of this. A hoejabi saying "Me talking to Islamic men" and then the next one "Me talking to kafirs."

@emeraldglass Thoughts bhai?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and klip11
There should be a different version of this. A hoejabi saying "Me talking to Islamic men" and then the next one "Me talking to kafirs."

Am I a kafir?

Muh nigger, shut your baboon lips up and remember your place in history as being the broken bucks you are for the white man. That is legit everything about history niggers getting mogged into the next dimension by whites. Keep sucking of the jews who failed to subvert any country over 100 times you retard golems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_111953.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_111953.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Muh nigger, shut your baboon lips up and remember your place in history as being the broken bucks you are for the white man. That is legit everything about history niggers getting mogged into the next dimension by whites. Keep sucking of the jews who failed to subvert any country over 100 times you retard golems.
Fuck, I look like that. :feelsrope: (He mogs me though).

WHITE POWER

Attachments

• 405-2160x1200-copy.jpg
    405-2160x1200-copy.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 0
The image struck a nerve huh?
Fuck, I look like that. :feelsrope: (He mogs me though).
Ik who that guy is lol, his name is Xerxes on discord he’s some Pakicel who gets bullied irl

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Ik who that guy is lol, his name is Xerxes on discord he’s some Pakicel who gets bullied irl
I don't claim him, the pajeets can have him.

The image struck a nerve huh?

No never really this is shitpost central but data really doesn't agree with you every women has basically confirmed that whites have the best massive appeal

No never really this is shitpost central but data really doesn't agree with you every women has basically confirmed that whites have the best massive appeal
Water nigga everyone knows that lol, this post was directed at SFcels and your gullible ass easily took the bait as expected 🎣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Water nigga everyone knows that lol, this post was directed at SFcels and your gullible ass easily took the bait as expected 🎣
Nigga what part of off topic is shitpost central do you not understand. Me being racist towards monkeys has nothing to do with it.

And a third one where she gets stoned.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar