sgt_iron larps as 6'8 while being 5'6 (screenshots inside)

Just like u u UTTER ABOMINATION FROM THE LOST INDIAN TEMPLE 32 BEFORE CHRIST. Larping as a 6’5 white male while being a nigger, IM SORRY MATE, TRY N ROPE MATE LULULULULULULLULULUL

Just like u u UTTER ABOMINATION FROM THE LOST INDIAN TEMPLE 32 BEFORE CHRIST. Larping as a 6’5 white male while being a nigger, IM SORRY MATE, TRY N ROPE MATE LULULULULULULLULULUL
weak attempt. everybody here knows im not larp, greycel.
also, the fact that you look like shit disqualifies you from any argument. the way you talk is ridiculous for a grown ass male either way "lululul mate" cringey as fuck
kys
8AB48AEF 7051 48AC 9C50 3D1D9A5B3EFD

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp
nobody likes you here. thats why you had to beg and cry like a bitch to get unbanned

nobody likes you here. thats why you had to beg and cry like a bitch to get unbanned
Im sorry gigalard. Ur indeed an extremely alpha male spending hours and hours here on a daily basis. UR AWESOME DUDE

incredible, 100 posts of people calling each other faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2756
Im sorry gigalard. Ur indeed an extremely alpha male spending hours and hours here on a daily basis. UR AWESOME DUDE
i use my phone its not that difficult to spam insults and make shit threads like i do.

weak attempt. everybody here knows im not larp, greycel.
also, the fact that you look like shit disqualifies you from any argument. the way you talk is ridiculous for a grown ass male either way "lululul mate" cringey as fuck
kys
View attachment 203541
Yeah, everyone knows. Thats why u cover ur face, people here have found a pic of “u” in some other forums AND everybody here doubts yourself. Yes man, ur freaking cool mate

Yeah, everyone knows. Thats why u cover ur face, people here have found a pic of “u” in some other forums AND everybody here doubts yourself. Yes man, ur freaking cool mate
i uploaded a pic of mine with a friend to muslce inspiration, whats the problem? its like gymcelling is super hated in here jfl i cover my face in pictures where i get killed

i use my phone its not that difficult to spam insults and make shit threads like i do.
Nigga, at the very least i leave this place. This weekend i was like smoking pot, surfing and seeing some bitches at the beach, just lol if u stay here 24/7

Nigga, at the very least i leave this place. This weekend i was like smoking pot, surfing and seeing some bitches at the beach, just lol if u stay here 24/7
nigga its in my phone, whenever i want i use it. it takes me nothing as my life continues meanwhile. its in the palm of my hand

i uploaded a pic of mine with a friend to muslce inspiration, whats the problem? its like gymcelling is super hated in here jfl i cover my face in pictures where i get killed
I still doubt, send pm if ur true. Gymmax is hated here bc the loosers dont wanna spend time improving their lifes better than just shitpost here

ok
Jordan Barret wannabe

I still doubt, send pm if ur true. Gymmax is hated here bc the loosers dont wanna spend time improving their lifes better than just shitpost here
i dont want you to have a picture of my face, i dont know what you can use it for and i dont trust you (you're literally one of my biggest haters rn)

those i trust have already seen my face anyway (on selfies)

i dont want you to have a picture of my face, i dont know what you can use it for and i dont trust you (you're literally one of my biggest haters rn)

those i trust have already seen my face anyway (on selfies)
U dumb fuck, i was tryna make friend w u and u started hatin on me dude. Just lol

Ur 100% invisible here, i dont even know who u are. Utter invisible
[IMG alt="Pedro Zanatta"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/4/4156.jpg?1576191597[/IMG]
Pedro Zanatta
Jordan Barret wannabe

JoinedDec 2, 2019Messages360

• JFL
Reactions: Marw

Attachments

• 1577222911857.png
    1577222911857.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Love it
Reactions: Marw
Couldnt give less fucks about the utter subhumans there above

Couldnt give less fucks about the utter subhumans there above
bro i wouldnt talk to people in here like that considering that with your name you basically doxxed yourself.

bro i wouldnt talk to people in here like that considering that with your name you basically doxxed yourself.
What u gonna do? Come to brazil and kill me? lol

What u gonna do? Come to brazil and kill me? lol
i'm not gonna do shit bro. but i've heard people called hitmen and shit on brazilian guys that got doxxed lol stay safe

• JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
i'm not gonna do shit bro. but i've heard people called hitmen and shit on brazilian guys that got doxxed lol stay safe
Really doubtful, but thanks man, ill keep safe

yeah better keep that moustache safe

Last edited:
  • Love it

• Love it
@ me

Last edited: