Shadow Integration: Become Who you Are (Carl Jung & Fredrick Nietzsche)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Exceptionally well explained. How to use envy as a tool to integrate the shadow and achieve the golden mean. Well recommended watch:

• +1
Reactions: Ark, moreroidsmoredates, slavicpsycho and 4 others
become violently obsessed with oneself so one can become an übermensch

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Youㅤ, slavicpsycho and 5 others
So basically the next step to the blackpill, the whitepill in a sense. Great vid

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
So basically the next step to the blackpill, the whitepill in a sense. Great vid

If that's all you took from the video, or all you pretend you took from the video, so be it.

I hope you get the 10 reacts you are looking for and live a more fulfilling day from it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, AlexBrown84, Sushifart and 3 others
If that's all you took from the video, or all you pretend you took from the video, so be it.

I hope you get the 10 reacts you are looking for and live a more fulfilling day from it.
He’s right though.

And don’t be this catty when you’ve never read Jung and just watched some 10 minute video, lol.

• +1
Reactions: shotgun_shells, gribsufer1 and Kristin

Idc about reacts from an incel site. I just summarized the vid. It's just there's only so much you can get from a 13 min video. He didn't go into depth yet. Also I already realized half of what he said already like wearing a mask etc. Idk why you coming at me for

Last edited:
Idc about reacts from an incel site. I just summarized the vid. It's just there's only so much you can get from a 13 min video. He didn't go into depth yet. Also I already realized half of what he said already like wearing a mask etc. Idk why you coming at me for

You know it all then bro. There is nothing more that's left remaining to be said.

You know everything and life has no meaning right? You're sick of being a consumer and listening to advice and just want pussy. Do your thing then bro. Don't explore shit. Just do your thing.

You know it all then bro. There is nothing more that's left remaining to be said.

You know everything and life has no meaning right? You're sick of being a consumer and listening to advice and just want pussy. Do your thing then bro. Don't explore shit. Just do your thing.
I don't need pussy. Even if I get pussy, I will still be the same. I just want a purpose that's worth living for.

I don't need pussy. Even if I get pussy, I will still be the same. I just want a purpose that's worth living for.

The point is just because you are aware of the social mask most people wear in order for us to function harmoniously as a society, doesn't mean you knew to use that information to integrate the sides of yourself that you repressed in order for you yourself to wear your mask amongst different others.

Make sense?

Have you never heard of Carl Jung before?

• +1
Reactions: shr
He’s right though.

And don’t be this catty when you’ve never read Jung and just watched some 10 minute video, lol.

I missed this post, you absolute fucking moron.

I've been reading Carl Jung since 2022 now you boring bastard. Fuck right off from my thread now you judgemental bastard. Yeah I've got a topless pfp you mad? I can't be a profound thinker? Fuck your ugly mother that couldn't practise enough hypergamy in order to create at least mid off-spring.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
I missed this post, you absolute fucking moron.

I've been reading Carl Jung since 2022 now you boring bastard. Fuck right off from my thread now you judgemental bastard. Yeah I've got a topless pfp you mad? I can't be a profound thinker? Fuck your ugly mother that couldn't practise enough hypergamy in order to create at least mid off-spring.

Stupid cunt @mogstars

And he's not right. You've got Elliot Rodger in your sig, just fuck off lol.

You tribalistic bastard. You both heard white pill and dismissed everything in the video.

'I know everyone puts on an act and wears a mask. I know everything'.

Fucking dumbass Gen Z'er. You observed an overlapping concept already, which means the video didn't teach you shit lol. You morons.

'I know everything and don't need to learn anything. I already knew about one simple concept of people putting on a mask in order to fit in, so this video nor Carl Jung can teach me anything'.

Doomer Gen Z'ers are weird. REALLY weird.

first step to autism

first step to autism

Here's neurotypical

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
How do you know I've never read Jung @Kristoffer ✞ ?

Another tribalist twat with no independent thought

I knew it. The moment he dissed black pill doomers and talked about white pill you boring moronic squares went tribal and dismissed the entire topic at hand

WEAK FUCKING MEN

Why is this narcy faggot hate gen z so much? Talking like muhh millennials are better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
He’s right though.

jung is super based he worked with miguel serrano

Beating off to loli hentai is a really good way to integrate the shadow

jung is super based he worked with miguel serrano

That user you fucking quoted is a typical ignorant chavy cunt from the UK that projects what he's not read etc onto others.

No mother fucking nigger @mogstars get it fucking right. I'm better than you. PUNCH YOU IN YOUR FUCKING FACE.

I'm just a chill guy here for a joke and so- FUCK NIGGERS I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING UNTERMENSCH FAGGY HOMO ERECTUS. SHOW ME YOUR CRANIAL MEASUREMENTS YOU FUCKING NEOLITHIC APE, I WILL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING MUSUEM SO AUTISTIC RETARDS CAN LAUGH AT YOUR HOMO ERECTUS FACE. NIGGER.

Mirin thread though. I'm not too invested in this sphere of thought, but would you say that the goal of integrating the shadow is to be able to utilize these aspects of yourself for the sake of good (i.e. if you are wrathful and violent, if this part is integrated, it can be used with good purpose like protecting your family etc etc)?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and mogstars
View attachment 2770154
I'm just a chill guy here for a joke and so- FUCK NIGGERS I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING UNTERMENSCH FAGGY HOMO ERECTUS. SHOW ME YOUR CRANIAL MEASUREMENTS YOU FUCKING NEOLITHIC APE, I WILL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING MUSUEM SO AUTISTIC RETARDS CAN LAUGH AT YOUR HOMO ERECTUS FACE. NIGGER.

Mirin thread though. I'm not too invested in this sphere of thought, but would you say that the goal of integrating the shadow is to be able to utilize these aspects of yourself for the sake of good (i.e. if you are wrathful and violent, if this part is integrated, it can be used with good purpose like protecting your family etc etc)?

The discord chat logs from a few months ago would imply otherwise…

So when was it? 2023?

I don't remember exactly, but I've been looking into a lot of his content for a while now.

I've made threads on him in the past.

So when was it? 2023?

I don't remember exactly, but I've been looking into a lot of his content for a while now.

And the earliest of 2022 as well!

@StrangerDanger

So when was it? 2023?

Just this autumn and you were oblivious
I am not doubting that you know of his importance and have consumed some of his content through youtube but its not the same as reading

Just this autumn and you were oblivious

I am not doubting that you know of his importance and have consumed some of his content through youtube but its not the same as reading

No I've listened to the audio book the Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious actually.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
No I've listened to the audio book the Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious actually.
How are you digesting all those abstract concepts through an audiobook wtf

How are you digesting all those abstract concepts through an audiobook wtf

I never read when I was young so it's the best I can hope for, lol and I manage it.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Jung, Freud, Lacan. All these folks from psychoanalysis are always on that high IQ shit. Jung focuses much focuses on spirituality/mind-science, Freud on primal instinct and sexuality, and Lacan on structure and language. Reading these guys is no joke, some of their ideas require a lot of philosophical background. Because their psychological theory is derived from philosophy.

But I recommend you to not learn their ideas through this self-improvement guru though, they tend to perverse what they actually say to fit the self-help narrative. Reading from the text is always better than a secondary source.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Jung, Freud, Lacan. All these folks from psychoanalysis are always on that high IQ shit. Jung focuses much focuses on spirituality/mind-science, Freud on primal instinct and sexuality, and Lacan on structure and language. Reading these guys is no joke, some of their ideas require a lot of philosophical background. Because their psychological theory is derived from philosophy.

But I recommend you to not learn their ideas through this self-improvement guru though, they tend to perverse what they actually say to fit the self-help narrative. Reading from the text is always better than a secondary source.

What are your thoughts on Fredrick Nietzsche?