Shall I become passport bro (MENA) or arrange marriagemaxxx (Curry)?

Which one?

• Passport bro

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Arrange marriage maxx

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Pros and cons

Arrange marriage
  • I can easily get top 1% girl from curry land (still MTB unless I hit jackpot).
  • Can get up to 10-12 years younger no problems.
  • She will be trad and want to stay in kitchen - although I want her to work ngl.
  • Good family relations likely and she'll be very acquiescent to anything I say.
  • Communication will be a problem
  • Most likely she will wear a hijab
  • 99.9% chance she will be shorter than me
  • Her father will worship me for rescuing his girl and taking her to 1st world country.
  • She will cook food I like

Passport bro
  • I can finally get that big booty MENA girl I've always wanted, but top 10% girls will reject me for being subhuman just like western girls.
  • Can get up to 5-7 years younger max.
  • They will fog curry girls back to the slums and likely to be more high IQ and will work a job.
  • They are way more slutty / liberal than curry countries - so anywhere between 30-80% of the country's females are excluded.
  • I would only go for those who can communicate well in English.
  • Probably won't wear hijab but should dress modestly so that's fine.
  • They are taller than curry
  • Her father will hate me for being a lower race and taking his girl.
  • She won't cook and curry mogs kebab anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 19620, PseudoMaxxer and 8 others
Pros and cons

Arrange marriage
  • I can easily get top 1% girl from curry land (still MTB unless I hit jackpot)
You might be able to do that but after all Chaddams and Chadpreets she'll probably chimp out hard.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
You might be able to do that but after all Chaddams and Chadpreets she'll probably chimp out hard.
Bro no lie I've seen guys who look like this via arranged marriage.

Get with girls like this

As long as your family have good relations and social contacts that's what matters. @Gengar @robtical @Mixed Slayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, lightskinbengali, brucewayne78 and 6 others
Bangladesh option most logical one no point to lust for MENAs when you are subchad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
Bro no lie I've seen guys who look like this via arranged marriage.

View attachment 2734643
Get with girls like this

View attachment 2734644

As long as your family have good relations and social contacts that's what matters. @Gengar @robtical @Mixed Slayer
It's a double-edged sword. Basically she's being forced to be a subhuman and believe me, she probably has seen chaddams/chadpreets IRL + social media exists which is probably the ultimate nail in the coffin.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can do both. I have seen it tons of times

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's a double-edged sword. Basically she's being forced to be a subhuman and believe me, she probably has seen chaddams/chadpreets IRL + social media exists which is probably the ultimate nail in the coffin.
She's not being forced she's doing it out of her own will. And tbf many of these girls are basically autistic in the West because they don't know how to communicate even if they speak English.

@Zer0/∞
This nigga knows he's gonna get several tiers above his looksmatch in Bangladesh. That's why he don't give a fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and St.TikTokcel
Passport bro. Arranged marriage is wrong

• JFL
She's not being forced she's doing it out of her own will. And tbf many of these girls are basically autistic in the West because they don't know how to communicate even if they speak English.
You do you in this case. Think twice, that's my only advice...

• Hmm...
Bangladesh option most logical one no point to lust for MENAs when you are subchad
I see trucels walking around with HTBs in MENA that's what makes it suifeul.

But the only ones who would be open and suitable to moving to the West are those chaddam only educated whores. Not the trad villagers who would be loyal.:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
3929176 IMG 4121

• Love it
Reactions: Zonar
Pros and cons

Arrange marriage
  • I can easily get top 1% girl from curry land (still MTB unless I hit jackpot).
  • Can get up to 10-12 years younger no problems.
  • She will be trad and want to stay in kitchen - although I want her to work ngl.
  • Good family relations likely and she'll be very acquiescent to anything I say.
  • Communication will be a problem
  • Most likely she will wear a hijab
  • 99.9% chance she will be shorter than me
  • Her father will worship me for rescuing his girl and taking her to 1st world country.
  • She will cook food I like

Passport bro
  • I can finally get that big booty MENA girl I've always wanted, but top 10% girls will reject me for being subhuman just like western girls.
  • Can get up to 5-7 years younger max.
  • They will fog curry girls back to the slums and likely to be more high IQ and will work a job.
  • They are way more slutty / liberal than curry countries - so anywhere between 30-80% of the country's females are excluded.
  • I would only go for those who can communicate well in English.
  • Probably won't wear hijab but should dress modestly so that's fine.
  • They are taller than curry
  • Her father will hate me for being a lower race and taking his girl.
  • She won't cook and curry mogs kebab anyway.
Mena isn’t more slutty than disgusting curry sluts

Mena isn’t more slutty than disgusting curry sluts
Curry sluts are more disgusting as they’re more disgusting and vomit inducing on average

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Passport bro max obviously. For life experience and expanding your horizons.

Fuck curry sluts they are desperate for white or Arab or latino cock

True. They especially love Latinos. Indian guys also love Latinas.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Curry sluts are more disgusting as they’re more disgusting and vomit inducing on average
Take a walk down Tunis, Izmir and Beirut and compare it with Syleht, Peshawar and Kabul.

Why spend life with girl you are not even attracted to? You wanna be those welfare arranged marriage maxxers who haven't spoken to their wife in decade?

Islamist but thinking about your options when you have unmarried elder sister at home

Why spend life with girl you are not even attracted to? You wanna be those welfare arranged marriage maxxers who haven't spoken to their wife in decade?

Islamist but thinking about your options when you have unmarried elder sister at home
I would still be attracted to girls via arrange marriage. I wouldn't settle for anything less than MTB if I was arranged marriage maxxing. I'm saying I can get this level looks women with ease.

This is top 1% in Dhaka but they're still MTB to me. I even managed to match with girls this level on Muzz in London. But they all ghost or block me sooner or later, as soon as chaddam slid into their DMs.

Meanwhile this kind of women is probably top 60th percentile in MENA countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 58230
I would still be attracted to girls via arrange marriage. I wouldn't settle for anything less than MTB if I was arranged marriage maxxing. I'm saying I can get this level looks women with ease.
If you are attracted then, arranged marriage method better. But you shouldnt be thinking about your marriage prospects when you have unmarried elder sister
View attachment 2734738View attachment 2734739
This is top 1% in Dhaka but they're still MTB to me. I even managed to match with girls this level on Muzz in London. But they all ghost or block me sooner or later, as soon as chaddam slid into their DMs.

No they are not. Just look at bengladeshi actresses, none of them hold candle to them.

If you are attracted then, arranged marriage method better. But you shouldnt be thinking about your marriage prospects when you have unmarried elder sister
Idc about my sister.... It's her own doing.
No they are not. Just look at bengladeshi actresses, none of them hold candle to them.
Post poc which actresses fog them. Anyway any actresses which does fog them are more like top 0.1% and HTB. Like Jessie Islam she is HTB and a genetic fluke and no one would guess she is Bengali.

Post poc which actresses fog them. Anyway any actresses which does fog them are more like top 0.1% and HTB. Like Jessie Islam she is HTB and a genetic fluke and no one would guess she is Bengali.

View attachment 2734756View attachment 2734759

Not hard to mog this.
Even india tv actress mog her. Have seen normal good looking girls on street that fog her too but how am i gonna get pics of them.

India has better bengali women tbh

Attachments

• 1707579963616.png
    1707579963616.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..

View attachment 2734738View attachment 2734739

They are quite rare unfortunately

View attachment 2734756View attachment 2734759
Jessie islams previous bf was salman muqtadir dunno but how such guys like salman get bitches like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
How rare are they in Dhaka? I thought this was top 1%? They still are right? 🫠
are you serious? Miss bangladesh 2017 material is 1%?
Jessie islams previous bf was salman muqtadir dunno but how such guys like salman get bitches like that?
proximity. He just was there at right place right time.

are you serious? Miss bangladesh 2017 material is 1%?

proximity. He just was there at right place right time.
Oh tbh Bangladesh is also one of those countries where woman don't prefer a too much attractive man because they think their man will cheat on them

Why don't you date a cutty girl from UK?

• Ugh..
Oh tbh Bangladesh is also one of those countries where woman don't prefer a too much attractive man because they think their man will cheat on them
doubt, she is miss bangladesh. her ego will be fueled very very hard. more likely she think how can guy cheat on him.
Do you think she should be higher? Or lower?
lot more rare. like 1 in few ten thousand(all female considered). that is for the city tho. Even worse odds if whole bangladesh is considered. This is purely facial harmony n bones figure. Not the makeup maxxed westernized boost factoring.

Arrange marriage

As long as ur parents give you a semi human looking poojeta you should be fine.

• Hmm...
lot more rare. like 1 in few ten thousand(all female considered). that is for the city tho. Even worse odds if whole bangladesh is considered. This is purely facial harmony n bones figure. Not the makeup maxxed westernized boost factoring.
Not every Miss ________ fogs 99% of girls.

For instance Miss England

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Go in between and marry a MENA passing Paki foid. Or looksmax to appear more MENA yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and SecularIslamist
Go in between and marry a MENA passing Paki foid
Nah these whores are harder than MENA whores and gas lighter from you age. My own sister is looking for top 0.1% because of it.
Or looksmax to appear more MENA yourself
I kinda look MENA anyway and I have an ambiguous name. But I'm not a larper I will ALWAYS identify as curry. Curry pride worldwide!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Swarthy Knight
Yes but is it also the case for miss bangladesh in comparison to bangladesh pop?
Well tbh the Miss _____ from ethnic countries tend to be genetic anomolies. But I think top 1% is accurate.

Miss England, America, Italy etc are like top 10% in their society.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
passport bro will make you hook up with LTBs go for it

• Ugh..
passport bro will make you hook up with LTBs go for it
I don't want LTB. I will only settle for above 50% MENAs..If I went arranged marriage I would settle for top 1% curry.

I think top 1% curry and 50 percentile.women are looksmatched anyway.

passport foids hook up with Chad
Good point. The HTB+ girls from abroad almost always wanted chad.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I don't want LTB. I will only settle for above 50% MENAs..If I went arranged marriage I would settle for top 1% curry.

I think top 1% curry and 50 percentile.women are looksmatched anyway.
castemaxxing nuked indian ppl PSLs back to tribal stoneage

brutal