Shall I...

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Shall I get jaw angle fillers to cope with my subhumanity until I have bimax and unilateral side wing osteotomy in February?

I can barely look into the mirror without getting aggression issues due to my SUBHUMAN BITCHASS DEFORMED DEATH TIER NON EXISTING JAW ANGLES

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
wait just wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Yes. Do it if the fillers doesnt interfere with your surgical plan

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Acromegaly_Chad
Yes. Do it if the fillers doesnt interfere with your surgical plan
Alright this is actually more than enough due dilligence I'll call the doc tomorrow

You need to first heal your head and reduce your hatred of the face, dysmorphic kills from the inside. Then, when you look at yourself more critically in the mirror, and not with a gun in your hand and with hatred in your eyes for the reflection, then decide for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
Shall I get jaw angle fillers to cope with my subhumanity until I have bimax and unilateral side wing osteotomy in February?

I can barely look into the mirror without getting aggression issues due to my SUBHUMAN BITCHASS DEFORMED DEATH TIER NON EXISTING JAW ANGLES
Shotgun implant by Barry eppley

• +1

Hang in there, bro

• +1

what surgery is that in ur avi? i have ZERO bigonial width (narrower than zygos) despite being class iii underbite, thats how excessive my downgrowth is :(

I wouldn’t tbh. Only if you plan to slay during this time.
But just for a confidence boost till the surgery it’s wasted money and an unnecessary risk imo

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 2729
Get a gun implanted into your mouth and pull the trigger

No

dm pic

when will i finally see your face

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I wouldn’t tbh. Only if you plan to slay during this time.
But just for a confidence boost till the surgery it’s wasted money and an unnecessary risk imo
Fair point

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks