k3o
Iron
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2025
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 6
Since I'm about to hop on roids I wanted to ask some of y'all if you could share your past exp you had with steroids. I've been positively surprised at how nice and helpful everybody is so I decided to post another thread.
My questions are the following:
- What were problems you encountered during shipping/how was shipping for you?
- How did you deal with health concerns and side effects if you experienced any?
- What supplements/ancillaries did you use?
- Did you do any other Drugs like alcohol, cannabis, nicotine and other stims etc?
These are not many questions so it would be great if you also talk about your experiences themselves.
Thank you everyone for being so helpful in the last threads
My questions are the following:
- What were problems you encountered during shipping/how was shipping for you?
- How did you deal with health concerns and side effects if you experienced any?
- What supplements/ancillaries did you use?
- Did you do any other Drugs like alcohol, cannabis, nicotine and other stims etc?
These are not many questions so it would be great if you also talk about your experiences themselves.
Thank you everyone for being so helpful in the last threads