Share your highschool experience or experiences

seems a little obsessive but hey whatever floats your boat. at least you're obsessed with something so noble and useful than video games or other such time wasters
funny thing is bro i was completely obsessed with vidya during my younger years and would come straight home from pratice to play. as long as you're active most of the day and have good posture + mew while gaming or rotting then it's a good cope hobby ngl

funny thing is bro i was completely obsessed with vidya during my younger years and would come straight home from pratice to play. as long as you're active most of the day and have good posture + mew while gaming or rotting then it's a good cope hobby ngl
haha yeah you get my point though correct? if you're interested i could tell you more about my routine and maybe you and @Psychonaut can help me to get to at least 5?

Was tiny up until grade 11
No real friends,never had a female talk to me,which made other fems not talk to me,
Got bigger in grade 11 due to gym and puberty,immediately got hit with the worst acne ever,everyone would be grossed out when they saw me.
Left due to being ugly in grade 11.

Highlight was my oneitis in grade 10 randomly turned around in science class and said "richard you're gonna be a serial killer when you grow up":feelsrope:

I was just sitting by myself not doing anything,still haunts me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
haha yeah you get my point though correct? if you're interested i could tell you more about my routine and maybe you and @Psychonaut can help me to get to at least 5?
sure bro go ahead. it's time for nibba to get the sleep his massive body needs tbh. ttyl

sure bro go ahead. it's time for nibba to get the sleep his massive body needs tbh. ttyl
oh okay nibber thanks for the talk i really needed it tonight. i'll just start a thread when you respond so i can be sure you see the thread haha

I rejected a girl last year cus she was too short for my preference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Im 6 2 and hate tiny girls like 5 3 5 4 5 5 i like 5 9 and over
Even if I was as tall as you I'd still like short girls. I'll take any height from 4'9 to 5'7.

I don't because the man should be taller than the woman in any relationship.
Oh yeah when i say i like tall girls i dont mean girls taller than me ofc

Huh. Do u mean it the other way around
No lol. I meant what I said. The man should always be taller, it's natural that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Oh yeah when i say i like tall girls i dont mean girls taller than me ofc
Yeah I know but tall girls are like 5'9 and above, which is at my height or higher. It wouldn't work out, but I like them petite and little anyways.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
My post in this thread inspired me to create this thread and elaborate further on my experience
https://looksmax.org/threads/currently-rotting-harder-than-ever-and.9176/

Freshman year I was in all honors classes and one AP, it was AP World History. I did very well in those classes the first 2/3 of the year, but then I just stopped caring and stopped doing my class work and homework. I remember I would get 100s on tests and quizzes without studying or any of that gay shit because i just paid attention in class a tiny bit. I stopped paying attention altogether so my grades dropped to 80s and and low 90s at the end of the year.

I still did good on the AP exam though lol

So after I stopped paying attention I chose to take CP classes sophomore year and beyond.

I stop caring about my grades because I was basically the reject of the school, I was rejected by the rejects even. I remember once I tried making conversation with people who I had previously considered "friends", and one of them tried to shut me up by saying "I hope you know that nobody likes you in this school", but I said something back though and that was the first time I defended myself in my life.

The year before that I let people step all over me until I almost snapped, and a group of 3 kids (all so much uglier and shorter than me) would kick and slap me in the locker room every other day until I cried about it to my mom like the little bitch I was and she almost got the police involved lol.

Tl:dr I was a smart nerd but lost motivation because of bullying so now I have no future, thank you public school system!
that is sad to hear man, if i saw that happen to you i would put them in the locker and let you beat them while they can;t defend themselves, ded srs bro. Bullies make me cringe

FML

In highschooñ I was a super skinny short geeky kid who would freshman year wear fucken kid size fuzzy turtle necks. Had no JB experience, no girl experience , two- three friends near the end of high school. Got called ugly by girls sometimes in classes, would get sexually teased just so the girl could make fun of me. Not one IOI. Absolutely brutal. Now I see JB Chad with great manly face and harmony at the gym always working out with a Stacy lite and a cute Latina. Mogs me so hard at life tbh. I will never forget the day this 5ft 10 Chad did muscle up on a high bar like it’s nothing. I’m still struggling with that after two years .

9th-10th grade-Sat in a lunch table filled with other guys playing cards and talking shit. I also played alot of basketball and football during recess.

11th grade- All those guys got girlfriends or started forming other social circles with other highly NT guys and with girls in it.

12th grade=

• So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers
Sad shit, man.

I made a deal with my AP Lang teacher that if I got a four or a five on thebAP test he'd give me an A in the class. Proceeded to not do any of the work or papers for the class. Got a five and got an A. Felt pretty good.

None of my other teachers would make the deal tho. Highschool sucks so bad man. I also missed so many opportunities and iois with women because I was depressed and socially retarded.