SHARE YOUR LEANMAXXING TIPS

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Mentalmaxxer
Gonna try nicotine and intermittent fasting. Any other recommendations?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and future_mogger
"If you feel, like, for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or musclemaxxing or whatever... like, no... the goal here is, like, just be yourself"
~ Francisco Bluepillski

in all seriousness tho, skip dinner...most unnecessary meal of the day...just eat a fruit if you're hungry at night...save some money too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 32973 and 5 others
Counting calories is the best way, try avoiding eating first meal for as long as possible each day

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 32973, GabachoCopium and 2 others
i just ate one meal a day tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, muh, GabachoCopium and 3 others
Cardio and less food you don't have to do some stupid bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, Mr Test, future_mogger and 1 other person
other than caffeine and nicotine, theres not that much besides having the motivation necessary. FWIW, im on an antidepressant (wellbutrin) that is known for its leanmaxxing benefit and its been described as a very mellow adderall. i dont smoke anymore but it should have similar effects i think

one thing ive had on my mind is maintenance calories tho. i havent found any threads on how maintenance calories scale with getting lean, so i asked chatgpt as a last resort. it told me that in most cases it will scale down from the standard 2000 to something like <1800 or less for the average person, but i have no idea how true this is.

good luck on your endeavors bhai, ive already cut 5lbs of non waterweight in less than a month through starving. i feel like shit though, im just hoping to get lean asap then eat at maintenance so i can feel normal again.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
other than caffeine and nicotine, theres not that much besides having the motivation necessary. FWIW, im on an antidepressant (wellbutrin) that is known for its leanmaxxing benefit and its been described as a very mellow adderall. i dont smoke anymore but it should have similar effects i think

one thing ive had on my mind is maintenance calories tho. i havent found any threads on how maintenance calories scale with getting lean, so i asked chatgpt as a last resort. it told me that in most cases it will scale down from the standard 2000 to something like <1800 or less for the average person, but i have no idea how true this is.

good luck on your endeavors bhai, ive already cut 5lbs of non waterweight in less than a month through starving. i feel like shit though, im just hoping to get lean asap then eat at maintenance so i can feel normal again.
how did you get it?

its not that easy. first check if you have conditions like hypothyroidism, then hop on t4 and lose weight
Cardio and less food you don't have to do some stupid bullshit

its not that easy. first check if you have conditions like hypothyroidism, then hop on t4 and lose weight
avoid milk and milk products, soy and all such foods when taking t4. hampers conversion of t4 to t3

how did you get it?
ive had a long history with depression and was put with a psychologist and psychiatrist last year. i dont think it should be too hard to get, but you must be adamant that you will not accept an SSRI or anything but wellbutrin. ssris fuck up your brain while wellbutrin affects dopamine

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
sweat it all out, i remember i used to play 2 hours of basketball and come home to see my face looked like 4% leaner

One meal a day that constitutes all of your calories, skip cardio.

best thing you can do is 800-900 cals max all protein it’s called PSMF you’ll melt fat with no exercise

ive had a long history with depression and was put with a psychologist and psychiatrist last year. i dont think it should be too hard to get, but you must be adamant that you will not accept an SSRI or anything but wellbutrin. ssris fuck up your brain while wellbutrin affects dopamine
well, are you indian? its not easy in india to get it

One meal a day that constitutes all of your calories, skip cardio.

best thing you can do is 800-900 cals max all protein it’s called PSMF you’ll melt fat with no exercise
wow

im eating less cals around 1500 to 2000 and walk an hour plus lift 3 days a week at home

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
just start eating a little bit less after some time your apetite will get lower with time

just start eating a little bit less after some time your apetite will get lower with time
If u are skinny fat do not do this tbh, the effects will be way more subtle than if you were obese

Eat less overall works for me. Just take your time and don't starve yourself.
I also smoke a few cigarettes a day, I guess that helps a bit.

You can include some exercise to fasten it up a bit. I'm too lazy for that.

Currently down 13lb in 10 days (some is water weight of course). Best thing to do is inject 1mg of semaglutide per week. Do your 45m - 1 hour lifting session at the gym followed by 15m of stair master. For meals do 12oz of milk and 2-3 scoops of protein shake depending on your weight. All you get is 2 of these shakes and 1 meal size dependent on your bodyweight.

Gonna try nicotine and intermittent fasting. Any other recommendations?
You just have to go through the hunger cravings as simple as that
It isn't meant to be easy but will be worth it
15-10 % usually makes the biggest difference in face

• +1
1200 calories a day does wonders

Gonna try nicotine and intermittent fasting. Any other recommendations
Best way ever only eat steaks lean and every 20min drink 1 raw egg and do not store eggs in fridge

well, are you indian? its not easy in india to get it
American. Sorry bhai i can’t help you there and idk how medicine works in india, but just be adamant that you want wellbutrin/bupropion and not any ssris. the worst you should aim for is that mix that they offer of bupropion and dxm which apparently works very well

And tell all this forum motherfucker who autistic or just posting shit to get reps steak and raw eggs f best way no f better way!!! Idiots

Bro drop to 1k or less On god you will be doing yourself a favor since maintenance calories scale down with weight
if i drop weight only thing that i will do is losing muscle and like 0,5 percent bodyfat

Time your meals efficiently - this depends on when you work out and sleep.

Optimise your sleep routine so you don't feel hunger before you go to bed.

Example - I would give myself more calories in the evening so im not hungry before bed.

Look up the satiety index and eat foods which are more satiating and give you more "bang for your buck".

Drink lots of water when you get hunger cravings or eat a lot of low calorie "snacks" such as vegetables.

Make yourself busy and forget about the fact you are cutting or on a "diet".

Simply accept that becoming lean isn't a walk in the park, suck it up and work hard for what you want to achieve.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Giooo, autistic_tendencies and RoyaleWithCheese
Nicotine seems to be reducing my appetite. Also started doing more cardio.

Replace breakfest with 500ml redbull and do 2 hours of cardio a day your body will adapt over time to the low calories

• Love it
  • +1
Are zero calorie energy drinks as good as black coffee? Some people say artificial sweeteners can affect appetite and/or metabolism.

Are zero calorie energy drinks as good as black coffee? Some people say artificial sweeteners can affect appetite and/or metabolism.
The fizzyness of the redbull kept me from eating sorta filled up my stomach in way and didnt let me pass out during the day also cut out sugar in everything replace it with honey and forzen furits

• +1
Diet sodas lower the fuck out of your libido if u drink to much

Diet sodas lower the fuck out of your libido if u drink to much
Good, my being less horny will allow me to focus more on lifting and spirituality

Good, my being less horny will allow me to focus more on lifting and spirituality
Ryan Reynolds Sport GIF by Wrexham AFC

• +1