share your stories after losing bodyfat

funny cuz ur the one whos coping we both know you will never get a good looking white girl unless shes 4psl n fat lol
Rather be a curry than be 50 and lurking on a forum filled with 15-30 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
in related to women, friends, social circle etc etc, literally everything you experienced positive with it. share
I had respect and girls flirting with me. I was fat af in middle school and a girl called me disgusting but when I lost weight and fixed my hair I mogged that girl to death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Someone should run a test comparing @Salludon to @belnar93 and see who does better tbh.
You mean in a tindeer catfish? I've already done Salludon and will post results for all my researching by the end of this month

• +1
Rather be a curry than be 50 and lurking on a forum filled with 15-30 year olds
lol the fact that you actually believe that i was 38 then 57 is proof that you are the biggest retard on this forum go rope man seriously you are a shitskin indian whos 5'9 and on top of that you are fucking retarded? its over for you

lol the fact that you actually believe that i was 38 then 57 is proof that you are the biggest retard on this forum go rope man seriously you are a shitskin indian whos 5'9 and on top of that you are fucking retarded? its over for you
Why are you so mad bro? :(
Like keep barking on my comments. It's like you can't control yourself.

"Why are you so mad bro?"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You mean in a tindeer catfish? I've already done Salludon and will post results for all my researching by the end of this month
Something like that. You get all of the studies saying this and that about racial differences in dating but as far as I'm aware it's never been transliterated into the PSL scale objectively.

Most people just say muh curry ogre

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
good looking curries that can slay white girls are one in 90million, girls would prefer a 6psl white man over a 7psl shitskin curry

6inch zygos slayers curry uncle can defintely slay tho
Na once I lose weight I feel like I can fuck stacylites.

And tbh it depends on the girl. But a PSL 6.5 white guy has a higher smv than a PSL 7 curry.

we both know its over for you you will always rot in ur basement fapping to hot white girls on insta but youll never be able to fuck them all u can say is "keep barking" when u dont have a response
bye faggot

2750.jpg

• +1
Crazy shit man, 60 replies, but only one account of what happened after the peraon lost weight.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Something like that. You get all of the studies saying this and that about racial differences in dating but as far as I'm aware it's never been transliterated into the PSL scale objectively.

Most people just say muh curry ogre
What was your bodyfat % before and after?

• +1
in related to women, friends, social circle etc etc, literally everything you experienced positive with it. share
I got my 2 girls that used to bully me when I was a kid to apologize and compliment me. It felt like I just finished paying off a million dollar debt. The journey isint over yet though

we both know its over for you you will always rot in ur basement fapping to hot white girls on insta but youll never be able to fuck them all u can say is "keep barking" when u dont have a response
bye faggot

2750.jpg
Who are you talking to?