Sharon Lopatka - The Woman Who Consented to being Tortured to DEATH

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember before, when I would saying on the forum “she wants to be tortured and gutted by him” people would reply, “oh that’s going a bit too far. Sure she likes violent men, but no girl wants to die.” Well, today I have this story for you:

Sharon Rina Lopatka (September 20, 1961 – October 16, 1996) was an Internet entrepreneur who was killed in a case of apparent consensual homicide. Lopatka was tortured and strangled to death on October 16, 1996, by Robert "Bobby" Frederick Glass, a computer analyst.The apparent purpose was mutual sexual gratification.

You see, that’s what happens when women see evil men. They want him to rape her shithole, fuck her throat, and treat her like a slave and eventually murder her. That’s what women crave.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I remember before, when I would saying on the forum “she wants to be tortured and gutted by him” people would reply, “oh that’s going a bit too far. Sure she likes violent men, but no girl wants to die.” Well, today I have this story for you:

Sharon Rina Lopatka (September 20, 1961 – October 16, 1996) was an Internet entrepreneur who was killed in a case of apparent consensual homicide. Lopatka was tortured and strangled to death on October 16, 1996, by Robert "Bobby" Frederick Glass, a computer analyst.The apparent purpose was mutual sexual gratification.

You see, that’s what happens when women see evil men. They want him to rape her shithole, fuck her throat, and treat her like a slave and eventually murder her. That’s what women crave.
This is probably some extreme fetish tbh

Foids definitely like to be submissive there's a reason 50 shades of Grey exists

"Sharon Lopatka was the first of four daughters born to Orthodox Jewish parents Mr. and Mrs. Abraham J. Denburg"
Mentally ill jew

And this is her and her husband that killed her

We need the actual context on this because whenever i read these scenarios i legit imagine a 10/10 hot chick lol. Meanwhile the reality is its usually a subhuman

I want to beleive that hot girls are into this stuff though. Low inhib and dominating girls seems to be the absolute best way to get laid

Jfl at kikes stealing names (rina is a squishyfoid name)