Sharpish vs flat canines?

If I recall correctly, Nordic types tend to have bigger canines due to evolution, culture and such.
I find such teeth quite attractive.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Tom Jones
huge werewolf canines reporting in. Doglike.
@Whatashame I recall you don't enjoy meat. What are your teeths like? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tom Jones
If I recall correctly, Nordic types tend to have bigger canines due to evolution, culture and such.

Hadn’t heard that. Interesting.
But not surprising as the Nordic mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Pics of dog teeth?
Mine are like this although smaller.
images

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, AscendingHero and Tom Jones
Over for my small canines.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
my canines are large it looks dark triad
James lee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and Tom Jones
What about your mandibular canines? Are they huge and sharp?
All 4 of them yes. Bottom ones are even thinner, taller and sharper. I bite my tongue all the time. I tear through hard chunk of meat like it's nothing! but to eat burgers(the food) is too hard of a task for me.

• +1
  • Woah
High doses of K2 MK4 + D3 + calcium are known to heal osteoporosis in Japan. Theory: to chew hours a day on your canine will lengthen the tooth root and because your jaw is now sturdy because of the K2 megadose then instead of burying themselves deeper into the bone, they may grow upward like fangs. Try it out, fren.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and ThousandCuts
High doses of K2 MK4 + D3 + calcium are known to heal osteoporosis in Japan. Theory: to chew hours a day on your canine will lengthen the tooth root and because your jaw is now sturdy because of the K2 megadose then instead of burying themselves deeper into the bone, they may grow upward like fangs. Try it out, fren.
That's insane, have you or anyone else you know tried out this theory?

Seems you're a bit knowledgable in general, any idea on improving cheekbones, achieving a nice wide square forehead? haha

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
All 4 of them yes. Bottom ones are even thinner, taller and sharper. I bite my tongue all the time. I tear through hard chunk of meat like it's nothing! but to eat burgers(the food) is too hard of a task for me.
how big is your oral volume, like how wide are your upper and lower dental arches and hows your occlusion/maxillo-mandibular forward growth like?

To be biting into gums, tongue, puncturing shit would be brutal

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
That's insane, have you or anyone else you know tried out this theory?

Seems you're a bit knowledgable in general, any idea on improving cheekbones, achieving a nice wide square forehead? haha
how big is your oral volume, like how wide are your upper and lower dental arches and hows your occlusion/maxillo-mandibular forward growth like?

To be biting into gums, tongue, puncturing shit would be brutal
3253336 biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and AscendingHero
Whites actually have smaller teeth than other races