con: high maintenance

trimmed:

pro: manly, low maintenance

con: arab look

How is shaved high maintenance?
I think a beard is higher maintenance

How is shaved high maintenance?
I think a beard is higher maintenance
this monkey from a raft doesnt have electricity, he gonna pluck them out by hand 1 by one

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
this monkey from a raft doesnt have electricity, he gonna pluck them out by hand 1 by one
I make more money per day than your jew brain and body can comprehend
Just more upkeep because shaving you dont monitor at all. Its just when theres hair you shave

A good beard is even, same lengths, shaving the upper cheekbones, different mm length for each area of your face

Jew doesnt even comprehend the time it takes vs a razor to the face

I make more money per day than your jew brain and body can comprehend
Just more upkeep because shaving you dont monitor at all. Its just when theres hair you shave

A good beard is even, same lengths, shaving the upper cheekbones, different mm length for each area of your face

Jew doesnt even comprehend the time it takes vs a razor to the face
you fucking test tube child from a sand dune, I was talking about OP, not about you. learn english fucking toilet factory worker. My closet is probably worth more than your entire family combined. lets go band for band 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

My closet is probably worth more than your entire family combined. lets go band for band 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
I make like 600 a day on average in like 2-3 hours. We go band 4 band I'm comin out on top bum
Ill let it slide rn cuz u were talking about the op and cuz u dont post much

• JFL
Reactions: Sick
Shave all hair off the base of your shaft if it grows that way for you, shave the balls too, the rest of it leave it long enough to not be prickly but short enough to look tidy. Shaving completely bald is weird and you have to upkeep it constantly if you don’t want pube stubble

I make like 600 a day on average in like 2-3 hours. We go band 4 band I'm comin out on top bum
Ill let it slide rn cuz u were talking about the op and cuz u dont post much
how do you make money?

Just gamble theory
Gambling = options
jfl at your wageslaving broke brain

I will probably get a job later on just for fun. Low stress just for healthcare and stuff

Gambling = options
jfl at your wageslaving broke brain

I will probably get a job later on just for fun. Low stress just for healthcare and stuff
how is options different from gambling though, is it not just betting on the value of a stock

how is options different from gambling though, is it not just betting on the value of a stock
Risk management, consistency, your own decisions, high conviction

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 44159