Shaved the chin

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Better or worse my left cheekbone was hit and didnt heal right completely ruins my face

20240325 202507
20240325 202241
20240323 223959

Attachments

• 20240325_202241.png
    20240325_202241.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240323_223959.png
    20240323_223959.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, fufurjde and Samsepioler
@fufurjde

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and aestheticsrespecter
Nice

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Just shaving the chin won't do shit.
Getting a new haircut.
Shaving off that mustache is gonna do you better.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
You look like this nigga

Attachments

• antoniopica5-20240325-0001.mp4
    2.8 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, goodgamebro, Jeww and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, aestheticsrespecter, FBl and 1 other person
Just shaving the chin won't do shit.
Getting a new haircut.
Shaving off that mustache is gonna do you better.
Nah I'll just make my bones better.

The beard wasnt the problem, you need to do the softmaxxes and get a trim first
Do sports and hope you find a girlfriend to wife
I'll just make my bones better.

that mustache doesnt suit you

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Nah I'll just make my bones better.
And how exactly?
U are 19. They ain't growing anymore except the cranium and few mm of mandible which is just maturing

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Omen, aestheticsrespecter, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Y pictures are circles

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
And how exactly?
U are 19. They ain't growing anymore except the cranium and few mm of mandible which is just maturin
I'll just do my thing bahi if it works ill let you know.

The beard wasnt the problem, you need to do the softmaxxes and get a trim first
Do sports and hope you find a girlfriend to wife
I'll never be good enough with soft maxes bone beuty trumps all

I'll never be good enough with soft maxes bone beuty trumps all
Boneshmashing wont do shit except enhancing an already good bone base
If you want a drastic change which i assume based on your Statement you need surgery
Test yourself for sleepapnoe and pray to gandy you get free bimax

Get a better haircut.

Boneshmashing wont do shit except enhancing an already good bone base
If you want a drastic change which i assume based on your Statement you need surgery
Test yourself for sleepapnoe and pray to gandy you get free bimax
Bone smashing is low iq i don't need to grow new bone I need to reposition it

You're focusing on the wrong stuff
u gotta bulk up gain some weight and get lean + new haircut. If you want facial hair just go with a disconnected goatee.
stylemaxx as well bro your shirt looks like my grandmas carpet

Psl Child rapist

You're focusing on the wrong stuff
u gotta bulk up gain some weight and get lean + new haircut. If you want facial hair just go with a disconnected goatee.
stylemaxx as well bro your shirt looks like my grandmas carpet
All good tips and I think if I do those things now I still wouldn't be good enough in my eyes bone position then style maxing bone beauty will make me look beautiful no matter the clothes or haircut

Need jaw surgery
Ur ugly qf bro

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
All good tips and I think if I do those things now I still wouldn't be good enough in my eyes bone position then style maxing bone beauty will make me look beautiful no matter the clothes or haircut
so what? u gonna start softmaxxing after surgery?? That will just make the ascension journey longer. Softmaxx to your potential while saving money for surgery. No point in trying to ascend if you won't even softmaxx first

so what? u gonna start softmaxxing after surgery?? That will just make the ascension journey longer. Softmaxx to your potential while saving money for surgery. No point in trying to ascend if you won't even softmaxx first
No surgery no soft maxing harmonious bone structure is my only path. I'll find a way to move my bones. I'll find a way.

Ideal Bone position then ideal eyelashes and eybrows then hair skin clothes fragrances contacts and personality.

Ideal Bone position then ideal eyelashes and eybrows then hair skin clothes fragrances contacts and personality.
So get to work then
You have average bones you don't need Eriksen type bones to get a girlfriend or whatever
- Bulk/ gain weight and get lean - wider neck, better frame, gives illusion of better looking face
- Get another hairstyle - go with lil shorter fringe than you already have with good texture, volume and short sides
- Stylemaxx obv (look into what you like but also acceptable by society but mostly girls, look into proportions as well very important)
- Clean shaven, disconnected goatee, light stubble lalalala. Dye the beard if you decide for a disc goatee cuz you don't look good with the ginger beard
- Squint, curl lashes
- Stop looking in the camera like you just failed the mission to kidnap two 4 year old girls at kindergarten
IMG 4370

lashes, eyebrows, skin, fragrances, contacts, and personality.
↑↑
You will never reach what you would like nobody will, at least make the best out of the situation and stop complaining about ahh muh my left cheekbone I will always be lonely because of my left cheekbone.
Bro there's so much more these are just some basic softmaxxes, just start already and you'll look and feel much better.

So get to work then
You have average bones you don't need Eriksen type bones to get a girlfriend or whatever
- Bulk/ gain weight and get lean - wider neck, better frame, gives illusion of better looking face
- Get another hairstyle - go with lil shorter fringe than you already have with good texture, volume and short sides
- Stylemaxx obv (look into what you like but also acceptable by society but mostly girls, look into proportions as well very important)
- Clean shaven, disconnected goatee, light stubble lalalala. Dye the beard if you decide for a disc goatee cuz you don't look good with the ginger beard
- Squint, curl lashes
- Stop looking in the camera like you just failed the mission to kidnap two 4 year old girls at kindergarten
View attachment 2820035

↑↑
You will never reach what you would like nobody will, at least make the best out of the situation and stop complaining about ahh muh my left cheekbone I will always be lonely because of my left cheekbone.
Bro there's so much more these are just some basic softmaxxes, just start already and you'll look and feel much better.
Wow thanks needed to hear that. I guess I'll get cracking.

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro