Shaved today and feel like roping

Most orthos have the same surgeons they usually work with.

So I initially went straight to a maxfac and said I want to improve my profile. The usual route is you go to an ortho and then he forwards you to a surgeon but that wouldn’t happen in my case. They wouldn’t even give me braces …. so yeah I first went to a a couple of maxfacs. Once I had secured a couple I went on a search for a ortho who is willing to work with those surgeons. I had a few consultations there as well and thank god i didn’t pick the first one who said yes.

So I went to the ortho where I’m at now. I told them straight up I want bimax and that I already have surgeons willing to operate. I just need the braces. I think the fact I had secured surgeons was the covincing Argument as im not a usual bimax case.
They asked me to consult one more surgeon whom they work with usually. I thought nothing will come out of this and did it just to not piss them off. Turned out to be the best choice
I'll head back to my old orthodontist soon. already had a talk with him about this a while ago but back then I wasn't 100% sold on bimax. he's actually pretty based but the max fac they work with is a retarded cunt. the whole situation sucks. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I'll head back to my old orthodontist soon. already had a talk with him about this a while ago but back then I wasn't 100% sold on bimax. he's actually pretty based but the max fac they work with is a retarded cunt. the whole situation sucks. :feelsbadman:
you can ask them to work with a different maxfac I’m sure. As Long as they are in the Same Country they probably don’t mind.

you can ask them to work with a different maxfac I’m sure. As Long as they are in the Same Country they probably don’t mind.
drop some names then. I'm a kraut.

Crash your hormones and brain bro :feelskek:
Everybody can comfortably stay around 10-12%. Nobody is telling you to get bodybuilding competition lean you lazy fatass.

Also, cope.

Last edited:
Everybody can comfortably stay around 10-12%. Nobody is telling you to get bodybuilding competition lean you lazy fatass.
No you can't, roid users can stay comfortable at 10% bf and they feel like shit when they go to 5-6%. Natties feel comfortable at 15% bf and start feeling like shit at 10% bf. You don't know anything about the male and human body.
Also im 10% bf, keep coping with fatass :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Slob
have you tried dr Kater? He is a very known maxfacs in Germany
I came across his name but he's probably expensive considering he's somewhat "popular". was thinking about more unknown dudes who just happen to be based. with my local max fac it's supposedly 6k but that guy is a moron. I gotta stay under 10k tbh.

• Hmm...
No you can't, roid users can stay comfortable at 10% bf and they feel like shit when they go to 5-6%. Natties feel comfortable at 15% bf and start feeling like shit at 10% bf. You don't know anything about the male and human body.
Also im 10% bf, keep coping with fatass :feelskek:
10-12% is NOTORIOUSLY considered sustainable for men. Single digit is NOTORIOUSLY considered the unhealthy range.

I came across his name but he's probably expensive considering he's somewhat "popular". was thinking about more unknown dudes who just happen to be based. with my local max fac it's supposedly 6k but that guy is a moron. I gotta stay under 10k tbh.
Really ? 6k? For everything? That’s weird. I got told the bimax and all that shit would cost around 14k from the ones where health care pays do they had no reason to lie. everything is included ? Splint, screws, hospital?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
10-12% is NOTORIOUSLY considered sustainable for men. Single digit is NOTORIOUSLY considered the unhealthy range.
You don't understand what sustainable means, you won't run into major health issues being 10-12% bf natty, but your libido will be way lower, higher anxiety, mildy hungry all the time, irritable etc.

Do you think that natties with 700ng/l testosterone and roid users with 5000ng/l testosterone levels feel the same? Watch any roid user explain how he felt at competition level 5-7% bf levels. They feel like utter shit, and this is accounting they already inject shit ton of T. Now imagine a natty with 7 times less hormones to start with. His 10-12% are the roiders 6%

Amnesia himself has said how he had no interest in sex when he was 10% bf, you are literally deliberately starving yourself, its going againts your own body.

Starving yourself only is recommended for fat disgusting fucks, not if you are a healthy bf range guy (13-20%). Your body has insticts for a reason

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Really ? 6k? For everything? That’s weird. I got told the bimax and all that shit would cost around 14k from the ones where health care pays do they had no reason to lie. everything is included ? Splint, screws, hospital?
he didn't go into detail but he said 6k. I'll be back there soon, so I'll find out.

realistically, I don't see what exactly would drive the price up that much anyway. titanium screws and plates don't cost much. hospital stay + anesthesia is no more than a few k. planning is like a few hundred bucks maybe. 10k+ is mostly just surgeon fee I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
You don't understand what sustainable means, you won't run into major health issues being 10-12% bf natty, but your libido will be way lower, higher anxiety, mildy hungry all the time, irritable etc.

Do you think that natties with 700ng/l testosterone and roid users with 5000ng/l testosterone levels feel the same? Watch any roid user explain how he felt at competition level 5-7% bf levels. They feel like utter shit, and this is accounting they already inject shit ton of T. Now imagine a natty with 7 times less hormones to start with. His 10-12% are the roiders 6%

Amnesia himself has said how he had no interest in sex when he was 10% bf, you are literally deliberately starving yourself, its going againts your own body.

Starving yourself only is recommended for fat disgusting fucks, not if you are a healthy bf range guy (13-20%). Your body has insticts for a reason
Lol okay, everyone else is just lying then and being at 12% bodyfat is just uber detrimental and destroys you bro for sure for sure

So we’ll say 13%
If a person hasn’t been 13% bodyfat, he needs to try it
And if he’s subhuman at 13% bodyfat it’s time for a rope or maybe surgery

Lol okay, everyone else is just lying then and being at 12% bodyfat is just uber detrimental and destroys you bro for sure for sure

So we’ll say 13%
If a person hasn’t been 13% bodyfat, he needs to try it
And if he’s subhuman at 13% bodyfat it’s time for a rope or maybe surgery
The ideal range for a male to be in for a combination of steel looking facialy lean, mind healthy, big in clothes, and with a normal sex drive and sleep is 14-17% bf. Even Greg Douchette which is a notoriously fat hater said that ideal natty level for a guy to stay in is 15%, also 12% is 30% times better then 10%, once you get into the bellow 15% range, ever percentage counts. You need to be an utter subhuman to look bloated at 15%

• +1
Crash your hormones and brain bro :feelskek:
It's genetics. I have visible abs 24/7/365 because I have a skinny lanklet body type. Someone with a bigger natural body would need to diet all the time to have the same.

The ideal range for a male to be in for a combination of steel looking facialy lean, mind healthy, big in clothes, and with a normal sex drive and sleep is 14-17% bf. Even Greg Douchette which is a notoriously fat hater said that ideal natty level for a guy to stay in is 15%, also 12% is 30% times better then 10%, once you get into the bellow 15% range, ever percentage counts. You need to be an utter subhuman to look bloated at 15%
I’m just going to say “lean” from here on because you pretty much keep raising the number by one when I don’t

Not lean? Get lean before surgery considerations

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's genetics. I have visible abs 24/7/365 because I have a skinny lanklet body type. Someone with a bigger natural body would need to diet all the time to have the same.
Bullshit there were no fat people 60 years ago, look at videos of american beaches. And thats my body type too, my natural body fat without trying is 14% with slightly visible abs, and bulking is utter suicidefuel from non existing apetite, but when i tried going bellow 10% it turned the other way around, my hunger skyrocketed

• +1
oh btw did they go into detail what exactly qualifies you to get it covered by insurance?

for overjet I think there's a minium amount of millimeters you need to get coverage and I'm pretty sure mine isn't bad enough

I’m just going to say “lean” from here on because you pretty much keep raising the number by one when I don’t

Not lean? Get lean before surgery considerations
Well im not sure why are we arguing in actuality, when it comes to actual potential looksmaxing you should go even bellow 10% bf so that every bit of bone can be shown so that you can precisely know which surgery to do. But if you look good there is no need to go to those levels just to technically look better but with a high price

oh btw did they go into detail what exactly qualifies you to get it covered by insurance?

for overjet I think there's a minium amount of millimeters you need to get coverage and I'm pretty sure mine isn't bad enough
No they didn’t. My bite is fine. They said if they see enough indicators for recessed jaws the surgery gets covered. Never said why and I didn’t ask.

• Woah
Well im not sure why are we arguing in actuality, when it comes to actual potential looksmaxing you should go even bellow 10% bf so that every bit of bone can be shown so that you can precisely know which surgery to do. But if you look good there is no need to go to those levels just to technically look better but with a high price
I mean you’re unlucky if you can’t look good at even 15%, but if you’re subhuman at 15% you may as well do what you can to not be, including lowering bodyfat.
I can’t imagine a situation where someone HAS to be 10% bodyfat to look good, seems like it would just be over at that point, I’m sure it’s happened though

Looks are life, halo effect is very well documented

No they didn’t. My bite is fine. They said if they see enough indicators for recessed jaws the surgery gets covered. Never said why and I didn’t ask.
who said that? the orthodontist or max fac?

• +1
who said that? the orthodontist or max fac?
Max fac. The maxfac does all the shit regarding surgery. The ortho everything surrounding braces. Ortho told me I have to cover the braces 100% as my bite is fine. That is like 10k. My maxfacs told me the surgery however is covered because my jaws are behind.

Max fac. The maxfac does all the shit regarding surgery. The ortho everything surrounding braces. Ortho told me I have to cover the braces 100% as my bite is fine. That is like 10k. My maxfacs told me the surgery however is covered because my jaws are behind.
I'll pm you bro

edit: if you open your pms ha

• +1
Worst thing is my bluepilled fucking dentist is gaslighting me like they're on reddit, and unless they arbitrarily deem my overbite to be "severe enough" i cannot receive financial support for my surgery JFL. I can't even see my bottom teeth when i bite down, and they call that "a slightly postnormal bite"

• +1
Bullshit there were no fat people 60 years ago, look at videos of american beaches. And thats my body type too, my natural body fat without trying is 14% with slightly visible abs, and bulking is utter suicidefuel from non existing apetite, but when i tried going bellow 10% it turned the other way around, my hunger skyrocketed
Being fat is not the same as being bulky/endomorphic. If you're fat, it's due to shit hormonal side profile and/or bad diet growing up.

• +1
good luck me boy with the bimax

• Love it
So relatable. If I would've gotten bimax when I was 18 like I was supposed to I would've never found this site. Instead my cuck ortho never brought it up and just camouflaged it.
my cuck ortho just recessed my maxilla instead of bringing my chin forward

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
being clean shaven brings out my overbite subhuman lower third like nothing else. I can't believe how I could be so stupid and not realize that I needed bimax earlier.

I literally have to permanently jut my lower jaw to where my incisors meet in order to not look like an utter retard. I can clearly see it in the mirror how a few millimeters in my lower third completely fix my face. life is a joke.
you are severely low iq and i can't wait for ur botched bimax becuz u didn't consult me for movements

you are severely low iq and i can't wait for ur botched bimax becuz u didn't consult me for movements
pretty sure you had sfs and coped with genio but thanks for your input brah

pretty sure you had sfs and coped with genio but thanks for your input brah
C6923CA8 0D3D 4499 B577 845C5BEC5613
my face isn't short , ur thinking of someone else

pics btw

left is now and right is bimax morph. looks worse in motion btw. jutting pretty much emulates the bimax morph.
View attachment 1554107

never began
bimax is a brutal surgery. You might be happy with yourself by just doing a neck/jowl fat lipo + chin implant. Of course you would still have the underbite but maybe permajuttting will become second nature. This is what i am trying to work on now.

No one looks better shaven shaving is biggest mistake