Shaving Battle for sensitive skin for face: Safety razor vs Gillette SkinGuard vs Philips Oneblade vs Philips Shaver series 7000

Best shaving device

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 22354

pick the best razor for a good shave to sensitive skin and tell me your reasoning

This 4 options btw should be the best ones.

For FACE

Last edited:
idc shave it like a man

u might get scars on ur balls and dick but then it'll help u look mysterious when stacy pulls ur pants down u can say i fought a bear with this thing

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
The sharper the razor and the fewer the blades the better cut it gives and the least amount of irritation

In other words safety razor with proper shaving pattern will always be better both in cleanness and economically than anything else

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn and Deleted member 22354
The sharper the razor and the fewer the blades the better cut it gives and the least amount of irritation

In other words safety razor with proper shaving pattern will always be better both in cleanness and economically than anything else
Would you also say compared to electric ones like the two from philipps? Currently I use a normal 5 blades razor and that is not sustainable tbh. My problem are not irritations but i just get dry skin and always some whiteheads after shaving during the day.

With the safety blade do you use shaving cream and after shave? I am currently only using water and afterwards aloe vera gel.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Would you also say compared to electric ones like the two from philipps? Currently I use a normal 5 blades razor and that is not sustainable tbh. My problem are not irritations but i just get dry skin and always some whiteheads after shaving during the day.

With the safety blade do you use shaving cream and after shave? I am currently only using water and afterwards aloe vera gel.
Multi blade razors, disposable razors and electric ones are a well known scam, there’s even a business term for it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razor_and_blades_model

Electric razors never give a clean cut. An analogy could be made with condoms. Electric razors would be fucking her with a thick condom while safety razor is fucking her raw. Night and day difference

Always shower in warm water before shaving, use shaving cream and learn the growth pattern of your facial hair and shave accordingly

Stay away from after shaves, they are full of alcohol and dry out your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Multi blade razors, disposable razors and electric ones are a well known scam, there’s even a business term for it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razor_and_blades_model

Electric razors never give a clean cut. An analogy could be made with condoms. Electric razors would be fucking her with a thick condom while safety razor is fucking her raw. Night and day difference

Always shower in warm water before shaving, use shaving cream and learn the growth pattern of your facial hair and shave accordingly

Stay away from after shaves, they are full of alcohol and dry out your skin
How does shaving cream help?

Three months ago I bought an old gillette gift set that came with the Fusion 5 and some other crap for like ten bucks. I never used a full cartridge razor in my life before this an only used disposables and safety razors. For the past year I had just been shaving in the shower with a disposable and some soap or shave gel, and it wasn't perfect, but it was okay, and def not as time consuming as using a fucking safety razor. The gillette fusion is so fucking overpriced but the shave I got from the pivoting head was insane. Not to mention I hate supporting gillette. I thought they were a scam, but they're really good. So instead of ever having to buy a piece of shit gillette razor with 5 blades, I looked at the Mach 3 and saw it didn't have a full pivoting head, BUT... The Amazon version has a pivoting head with a three blade version. For about 20 days I have been using the same razor head and just replaced it. It's about a dollar per head, for 20 shaves that's a really fucking good deal. I get no razor burn at all and literally just use dove soap with it in the shower. Buy a 5 dollar shaving mirror for your shower. It saves me so much time, without having to even think.

I have used Phillips styleshaver for 8 years now. very satisfied and gentle on the skin

do you shave with or against the grain?

Does safety razor shave closer?

do you shave with or against the grain?
@Prettyboy Answer nigga