Shaving is an easy looksmax

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Normies think that beard means automatic looksmax. But they don't understand that beard makes your face look more bloated. Most guys i see with beards are bloatmaxxed and undereyecels with beard accentuating their chubby faces. Don't grow beard if you don't look like Nordic chads
Images7
Images8
Images9

Just don't grow beard if you are from Middle East/ South Asia unless you can pass as White. You'll end up looking like a terrorist. But there are exceptions though
Images10

Not even Caville who's like psl 9 can't pull off beard
Images12
Depositphotos 71349297 original

Seriously, don't try to grow out beard if you are not minimum 6'2 tall, light eyes and hair( red can make you look like a viking. Blonde can make you look like a mythology character. Light brown would give you biker vibes)high bf and muscles with tattoos and long hair. Most importantly, JUST BE WHITE lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1751, Mansnob and 1 other person
If you're white and going to Asia or South America you HAVE to shave. Asian women hate beards and bald heads they're extremely lookist.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Ekeoma_The_BBC, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
If you're white and going to Asia or South America you HAVE to shave. Asian women hate beards and bald heads they're extremely lookist.
false

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1751, Zygos4Life and 4 others
i keep a kind of permanent 4o clock shade by using an electric razor because i need to lose weight and it makes my jawline look a bit more pronounced

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Kpop style ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, CopingCel and Deleted member 1751
i keep a kind of permanent 4o clock shade by using an electric razor because i need to lose weight and it makes my jawline look a bit more pronounced
Same i trim with an electric shaver stubble is the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, UnderCovrN0rmie and Deleted member 685
Nah not like that just not a beard, looks dirty according to them/low class.
Could be but i think stubble is the best of both worlds ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Peachy, SikKunt and 3 others
You don't remember the reddit story about this bald bearded man that got bullied to the grave by asian kids? Lolz
stopped reading at reddit story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Peachy
I just shaved today, gotta get used to the way I look now.
I have no bones so I look shit anyway oh well

• +1
if you're ethnic you HAVE to shave tbh

it's a looksmin and it'll make you look even more ethnic/ a terrorist

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1751
if you're ethnic you HAVE to shave tbh

it's a looksmin and it'll make you look even more ethnic/ a terrorist
Legit. It's highly impossible to not look like a terrorist with beard if you're Ethnic. Exception maybe Hrithik Roshan but still he looks like a dark skinned European with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I can't even grow a good looking beard, so I have no other option than to shave. My beard is very thin and has zero density and it looks like a 15 year old who hasn't shaved in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1751
Images13

Meanwhile soyboy believes that he looks like his favorite Marvel character when he have beard

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and SikKunt
Stubble is kind of okay but still clean shaven look is quite easy to pulloff for anyone
"I am what you call Chad, Incels"
Seriously? That guy is a chad?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, chadpreetcel123, SikKunt and 1 other person
I can't even grow a good looking beard, so I have no other option than to shave. My beard is very thin and has zero density and it looks like a 15 year old who hasn't shaved in a while.
I can grow full beard but whenever i shave, my cheeks looks more hollow and lean so i prefer like that. But my dad rocks a biker beard though.

I can grow full beard but whenever i shave, my cheeks looks more hollow and lean so i prefer like that. But my dad rocks a biker beard though.
I have very little angularity in my lower third and even a slight stubble will make me look like a bloated roundfacecel

• +1
muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda. I look ugly either way

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I have very little angularity in my lower third and even a slight stubble will make me look like a bloated roundfacecel
Yeah man i have okay angularity but i look fatter with beard

yeah, in countries like korea or japan prettyboy aesthetic is very valued, it is literally a heaven for natural white prettyboys as this is the standard all asian males try to reach with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
yeah, in countries like korea or japan prettyboy aesthetic is very valued, it is literally a heaven for natural white prettyboys as this is the standard all asian males try to reach with surgeries
Orb could easily slay there?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Could have been posted in looksmaxxing

• +1
  • +1
yeah, orb would be a MASSIVE slayer, he literally looks like an anime character that people worship in those countries
But why couldn't he slay in West? Are American women more into tall robust generic hunks like Chris Pratt or Stephen Amell?
Could have been posted in looksmaxxing
Yeah should've

I’ll shave once every 2-3 weeks.

• +1