Shaving leg hair, body hair

arterials

arterials

Silver
I've always had more body hair than most, insane leg hair and have never shaved it, probably mog 90% of city population in leg hair, even if city isn't that big.

I've wanted to shave it for a while now since I get called werewolf in school and it looks kinda ugly in my opnion, the hair on top of being big, it sticks out on the calves, like frizzly.

I'll soon do a "track meet", and think it might be a good opportunity to shave, thoughts?

only faggots shave leg hair

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, gods lonely man, pl@yboi and 3 others
Thing is I'm 5'6, so I thought trying to prettyboy max would be more effective
are u retarded might aswell put on a wig some makeup and start taking dick up ur ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, LiL 369, blackrockjewmanlet and 3 others
I shave armpits, balls and chest, I also trim my ass; leg hair doesn't bother me though.

• +1
Reactions: arterials
noones going to make fun of u for having leg hair it shows masculinity and no foid wants a man with shaved legs jfl
most soccer players shave their leg hair

your just a fag for thinking shaving ur leg hair is gay, what is more gay, having legs that are clean or thinking someone else is gay just because they have clean legs (clearly its the other option because the person who did shave 100% never thought of that other shit)

who cares its ur own body why are u asking retards on org if u should save or not

• +1
Reactions: arterials and dookielooksmaxxer
most soccer players shave their leg hair

your just a fag for thinking shaving ur leg hair is gay, what is more gay, having legs that are clean or thinking someone else is gay just because they have clean legs
footballers shave their legs to get that lil edge over others and this nigga is not a footballer he does not have a status of a footballer hence ur argument makes 0 sense

I just legs I trim it short but not shaved so there is hair and not stubble. I’m getting laser on some back hair, pubes and my ass. Those are the only places I want permanent hair removal

I've always had more body hair than most, insane leg hair and have never shaved it, probably mog 90% of city population in leg hair, even if city isn't that big.

I've wanted to shave it for a while now since I get called werewolf in school and it looks kinda ugly in my opnion, the hair on top of being big, it sticks out on the calves, like frizzly.

I'll soon do a "track meet", and think it might be a good opportunity to shave, thoughts?
shave bro trust some hair is fine but u dont wanna look like a bear

if u have muscle yes if no, no doesnt make brutal difference

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
footballers shave their legs to get that lil edge over others and this nigga is not a footballer he does not have a status of a footballer hence ur argument makes 0 sense
yet your arguing that if you shave your leg hair your gay because you were thinking they were gonna do faggot shit with that

you dont have to have a reason to shave your leg hair, if its cool by you its perfectly fine. also, nobody cares

I shave pretty much my whole body except arms, I don't have much arm hair.

can't afford to be more disgusting when you're already a manlet.

maybe just trim it but clean shaving might look a bit weird

I have thick leg hair and i shave them with a 1/2" guard sometimes

being hairy is attractive unless you’re an ethnic. Where r u from?