Shaving Legs as a Male

7lug

Iron
I'm a 15 year old male who has gotten several comments in the past year, and even some as a boy about how hairy my legs are. Others have told me that it's how the color of my skin, and dark hair contrasts. Today, I took it upon myself to shave my legs almost completely, all the way to my thighs; I thought this would be a good idea considering this is the best time to do it, while I'm on a break, and everybody wears pants. Has anyone else done this? Is it over for me?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
bro its just hair lmao why r u panicking like ur getting a surgery

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and mirrormogger
dont if u are ethnic and not GL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and GabachoCopium
yes become a gay twink instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, GabachoCopium, Crayola CØck and 2 others
Trim it don't shave completely

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and 7lug
I'm a 15 year old male who has gotten several comments in the past year, and even some as a boy about how hairy my legs are. Others have told me that it's how the color of my skin, and dark hair contrasts. Today, I took it upon myself to shave my legs almost completely, all the way to my thighs; I thought this would be a good idea considering this is the best time to do it, while I'm on a break, and everybody wears pants. Has anyone else done this? Is it over for me?
I honestly don't care bro

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and gr34ter
if your athletic then yeah go ahead

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
its gay unless you're pro bodybuilder

do not do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, autistic_tendencies, JohnBaza and 2 others
have fun scratching ur gay legs

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and 7lug
Don't do this unless you have muscular and tanned legs

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and JohnBaza
Dont shave lol

It wont affect how people percieve you, unless you’re skinny they will think you are a low adrogen twink

I don't think you want them to be completely smooth as a guy unless you got jacked legs but trimming them is probably preferable

good luck with all those ingrown hairs afterwards

that shit drove me suicidal

swore to never shave again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, DoII and FutureSlayer
Laser them away. I once shaved my legs with a trimmer and it was such a mess cleaning up all the body hair. Also its hard to shave the back of your legs and dangerous/painful to shave your pubic and anal hair

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

same thing when I epilated, never again

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Trim it don't shave completely
Originally what I was gonna do before i fucked up and had to go bald lmfao. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem and what they do about it.

Gay, trim them instead

Not that deep calm down

• +1
Reactions: DoII
qVowac.gif

just do it bro. Your gonna get made fun for having hairy legs, and for having clean shaved feminine legs. Its over

• +1
Reactions: Infinite

you haven't shaved since... do u at least wax? or do u look like an ape🤣