She admits she likes aggressive guy cuck #3

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
If you’ve read my other post you are up to date on my cuck journey. This takes place after I started slapping the bitch and forcefully fucking the bitch(she literally asked for it) I started cursing her out and locking the apps on her phone, I also did not allow tik tok or insta. At this part in the relationship she was fully into me but I no longer liked her, I just liked having full control over someone, she would even cut herself and send me videos. She would even cry when she couldn’t get me to cum, I mean this bitch was crazy asf. Listen guys, woman really don’t like nice guys, especially if the guy they were with prior treated them like shit.

they way I see it if you want a relationship to work with a bitch, you have to be cold and distant, while also being the nicest guy ever like %10 of the time. But mostly cold and distant. I will never ever be in a relationship again. I will no longer succumb to a cuckening

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 5 others
@nathan @Chadeep @HyderabadLion234 @HarshBDSMmaster @DalitBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, DalitBoss, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
why do you keep posting these

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Chadeep, DalitBoss and 1 other person
my mind is getting fucked rn, i cant tell if theres a group of users on this site conspiring to create satirical posts mocking incels/looksmaxxers or if these posts are genuine

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cookie-dough and primqwe
my mind is getting fucked rn, i cant tell if theres a group of users on this site conspiring to create satirical posts mocking incels/looksmaxxers or if these posts are genuine
read my mind, I'm confused too

• +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
Only a minority are serious about looksmaxxing. The rest are rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cookie-dough and HyderabadLion234
Bro I would lie to make myself look good not worst lmao and I just wanted to put this somewhere, not like I can admit this irl
read my mind, I'm confused too

I’ve looksmaxxed to the best of my ability, nothing else to do but wait for hair and beard to grow

yeah thats hilarious ngl, most ppl here just fantasize about doing shit while continuing to rot

and then its the females that ruined their lives :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
Bro I would lie to make myself look good not worst lmao and I just wanted to put this somewhere, not like I can admit this irl
if your post is in any way genuine, youre a shithead for doing that nigga

find a normal woman and act like a normal guy, wtf

Brutal if true. Goes to show Normies are treated in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cookie-dough
if your post is in any way genuine, youre a shithead for doing that nigga

find a normal woman and act like a normal guy, wtf
This is from 2 years ago haven’t been with a woman since

• So Sad
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
yeah thats hilarious ngl, most ppl here just fantasize about doing shit while continuing to rot

and then its the females that ruined their lives :feelswah::feelswhy:
It all depends on your potential. If your genetic base is shit, then no softmaxxing or hardmaxxing will skyrock your appearance

It all depends on your potential. If your genetic base is shit, then no softmaxxing or hardmaxxing will skyrock your appearance
Nah women were never to blame. It’s just nature.

Sounds like 2 degenerates doing degenerative stuff.

• Hmm...
I am the opposite, but a girl forcing herself on you, will make you do some questionable shit can’t lie
No. I don‘t do questionable stuff. Yall touch a women once and forget who you are

• +1
kinda based except the cutting part

• +1