was talking with a big tits-ass gym girl about men she likes

mariano di vaio
in his fruaded pics he looks really good so that's good
but it's obvious he's really not that good looking

Mariano Di Vaio attends a party for Mariano Di Vaio's blog on February 22, 2017 in Milan, Italy.

she also liked morone and sussina from 365 days but prefered sussina
Compact face pill

where are u from Op? Most women here in italy have the same taste

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
then why are all these sex symbols from movies blonde most of the time? why is it not always dark haired men
like what symbols? i know more dark than light sex symbols. those guys were just getting picked by homosexual directors but were nonetheless attractive. roles also help build up their attractiveness

i dont need movies, i just go outside and see what guys guys get the hottest chicks

btw in the past there was more romanticism/focus on 'beauty'. nowadays everything is just about pure sexual attraction

• +1
Reactions: narojo666
it's not compact face it's just sex appeal, meds have more sex appeal than Whites it's s fact
She prefered him over the long faced med
lol

Attachments

• 1722327391552.png
    1722327391552.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 0
she rated him 5/10 i believe her. she places legitimately unattractive guys below 0 like many women lol
Which is statistically impossible so you can never trust a women’s rating of yourself. You’re either a 0 or 10 to girls, attractive or unattractive. It’s binary thinking no in between

Which is statistically impossible so you can never trust a women’s rating of yourself. You’re either a 0 or 10 to girls, attractive or unattractive. It’s binary thinking no in between
pitt is the average joe she would meet at work and would have to win her over with his personality. he doesnt turn her on just by looks alone

guys like @cutecel / barett are literal abominations to normal women, not even an option

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
She prefered him over the long faced med
lol
thats just 1 girl. he prolly looks good in the movie i havent seen it. to me morone looks better/more masculine and she admitted he looks more masculine in the movie because of the role, she said that on his instagram photos he is too still

but theyre both gigachads

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
jordan barett look like a weird cat

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and datboijj
left still looks masculine
barrett not at all and pitt looks masculine but not dominant
Yes i always preached about you can be whatever style you want just still have a little dominance to it
Like aizens nerd ford you can still tell he would do damage if he ever got into an altercation
brad pitt is fake masculine he look like he would cowar away from any heated moment

thats just 1 girl. he prolly looks good in the movie i havent seen it. to me morone looks better/more masculine and she admitted he looks more masculine in the movie because of the role, she said that on his instagram photos he is too still

but theyre both gigachads
Agreed but Monroe looks too generic italian for me

Last edited:
pitt is the average joe she would meet at work and would have to win her over with his personality. he doesnt turn her on just by looks alone

guys like @cutecel / barett are literal abominations to normal women, not even an option
That’s what I mean lmao, male models and sex idols are just “avg joe”

That’s what I mean lmao, male models and sex idols are just “avg joe”
not all of them. delisolla is a male model and gets consistenly rated 8-10/10

barett is below avg joe

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@datboijj im being dead serious i believe she would rate hamudi the syrian subhuman higher than barett

and thats for many women

• +1
Reactions: robtical and datboijj
@datboijj im being dead serious i believe she would rate hamudi the syrian subhuman higher than barett
i don't disagree i've seen plenty of barret experiments he does horrible

• +1
i don't disagree i've seen plenty of barret experiments he does horrible
o pry is the opossite of ideal too. but not as bad as barett

he looks autistic

• +1
o pry is the opossite of ideal too. but not as bad as barett

he looks autistic
opry just looks autistic barret looks like an alien expirement

• JFL
opry just looks autistic barret looks like an alien expirement
barett looks like donald trump melania and a alien had a three way baby and injected fillers in it

• +1
bro not every women has the same type, if she likes brunettes she will usually not like blondes like jordan barrett, common sense

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
she told me mariano di vaio is her only 10/10 and that she wants to marry him

she said she didnt like blonde men or light eyes, rated brad pitt a 5/10 just because of his body, without his body she would rate him even lower

i told her to google jordan barett and she rated him -3.5/10 jfl
You mean fat masculine goblinas prefer poop haired man?
I guess I will just have to rope then, why live
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

because of 1 ugly roastie who said she doesnt like then

meanwhile 95% of the world population would kill their own mother to marry a blonde chad
The thing about being blond though is that you will mostly attract HQNP, which to me at least is ideal asf.
Also TikTok jb like it more than roasties, specially after TikTok.

Gym bitches are subhuman in the face 99% of the time :lul::lul: that's why they have cope with "muh fat ass"
Those woman can't afford to >>>like<<< men like Pitt, just like most niggers in here would start coping if they saw a PSL goddesses in public, because average men simply can't afford to be attracted to that, subconsciously we humble ourselves down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini and buflek
Asking girls to rate men is a meme

• +1
Reactions: robtical
this was definitely some bitter fat ethnic girl. they naturally just hate white men after being conditioned by their environment and parents to hate white men bc of the “system”. It doesn’t matter how attractive they are they will always rate low bc of hate for white people. That’s why all the guys she likes are borderline ethnic looking despite being somewhat white I think😂 Susanna might be an exception. what a meme hates white men but still goes for white men that don’t look white

In secret she probably got really wet after u showed her Barrett I would bet tbh

she said she didnt like blonde men or light eyes, rated brad pitt a 5/10 just because of his body, without his body she would rate him even lower

What about black guys?

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
Literally no one fucking cares what foids say in conversation with men.

bro not every women has the same type, if she likes brunettes she will usually not like blondes like jordan barrett, common sense
these guys appeal to every single whore

there is no woman that doesnt like brunette men but there are women that dont like blondes. and by blonde men i mean brad pitt type nobody likes barett he is a joke

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired

In today's episode of things that never fucking happened...

med supremacy is undefeated yet again

• +1
Just be Low Trust Ethnic strikes again

Brootal :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
A men who's actually dark triad would want to appear like he wouldn't hurt a fly though.
of course.

actions are more important than intentions for me, personally.

It's the behavior you show which affects others. Your intentions are in your own mind only and don't matter as much to others.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Yes i always preached about you can be whatever style you want just still have a little dominance to it
Like aizens nerd ford you can still tell he would do damage if he ever got into an altercation
brad pitt is fake masculine he look like he would cowar away from any heated moment
View attachment 3059273

Agreed but Monroe looks too generic italian for me
What about a little psycho looking.

Screenshot 2024 07 12 085752

Like this guy for instance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back