SHE APPROACHED ME AND ASKED FOR NUMBER ( G T F I H )

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
its happening the office GIF

previously : I approached another co-worker, again!

told u niggers that i just had to wait for her to approach this time. well, technically i approached her but she started talking first. and this is what she said:

-why are you ignoring me all of sudden?

and i was like "whatt! you are ignoring me, i literally asked you out!".

-" yeah and i said yes"

imagine i'm such an abused dog and used to being rejected that i didn't realize she accepted my date. tbh i didn't hear her. she is shy and low volume voice.

i said "i didn't hear a single thing and we got separated.

-"do you have Instagram?"

i said "no, but i have telegram. do u have ur phone rn, so i can give u my number".

-"no, you have to do it the old fashion way"

i said "ok, i will find a paper somewhere and will give it to you".

later that day, i wrote my number on paper and put it on a cabinet. she saw it and nod her head. then picked it up.

I'm now waiting for her call/text in telegram or anything.

She has a JB body and JB face, but generally speaking MTB.

+ bonus : first girl that brutally rejected me got cucked by the guy she chose over me. he came to me and talked shit about her and even made fun of her in front of me. she was sad af

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, hopecel, Gus17 and 11 others
Telegram, u gonna kill her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Jarate, anthony111553 and 14 others
I need a woman whos blind retarded and no fingers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoveralready, Jarate, hopecel and 6 others
I need a woman whos blind retarded and no fingers
Expectations are still a little high maybe she needs to be retarded as well, with a club foot on top of being blind, retarded, and having no fingers.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jarate, heightmaxxing, Shkreliii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Petsmart, ascension and 1 other person
Expectations are still a little high maybe she needs to be retarded as well, with a club foot on top of being blind, retarded, and having no fingers.
STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, FOCUS ON MY THREAD. MIRIN ME OR STH

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, FOCUS ON MY THREAD. MIRIN ME OR STH
Mirin brah except the telegram part lol makes it sound like you're gonna kill her

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, hopecel, heightmaxxing and 3 others
Mirin brah except the telegram part lol makes it sound like you're gonna kill her
Nigga Telegram is the most popular msg app in Iran. we don't use whatsapp etc that much

• Woah
Reactions: Alexios, SlavicGeneral and TechnoBoss
Take the down syndrome pill, theyre litteraly eternally happy.

Congrats man, make sure not to fuck up the date. And clap those cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Congrats man, make sure not to fuck up the date. And clap those cheeks.
never been on a date, i don't even know what to do. i've a feeling that she might never call me :(
still haven't called 2 hours passed.

tales from the slums of mumbai

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Psychophilly
never been on a date, i don't even know what to do. i've a feeling that she might never call me :(
The woman is most likely going to talk, just be low inhib and be a little cuck and pretend to like what she likes, if shes weird, or bland then no stress, she wasnt for you then.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Just relax bro and act as if she is a friend of yours. Try to genuinely get to know her, just let her talk, look in her eyes, nod every now and then and you'll be good. Don't just act like you are interested in shit she talks, be genuinely interested.

Conversation will go on naturally, just star with some natural questions such as regular interests and you'll be good

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and ascension
Just relax bro and act as if she is a friend of yours. Try to genuinely get to know her, just let her talk, look in her eyes, nod every now and then and you'll be good. Don't just act like you are interested in shit she talks, be genuinely interested.

Conversation will go on naturally, just star with some natural questions such as regular interests and you'll be good

You're asking a terminal rotter incel to be NT and extroverted on his first date in 27 years. I wish I was as optimistic as you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Gus17, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
You're asking a terminal rotter incel to be NT and extroverted on his first date in 27 years. I wish I was as optimistic as you.
Lmao, if she is talkative he'll be good and most girls are nt. So long as he does not talk pls lingo he'd good.

Is she Kurdish ?

i'm automatically like that anyway, since i'm not attracted to her that much. i just knew she is into me and approached her so i can get a win.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and ascension
its happening the office GIF

previously : I approached another co-worker, again!

told u niggers that i just had to wait for her to approach this time. well, technically i approached her but she started talking first. and this is what she said:

-why are you ignoring me all of sudden?

and i was like "whatt! you are ignoring me, i literally asked you out!".

-" yeah and i said yes"

imagine i'm such an abused dog and used to being rejected that i didn't realize she accepted my date. tbh i didn't hear her. she is shy and low volume voice.

i said "i didn't hear a single thing and we got separated.

i said "no, but i have telegram. do u have ur phone rn, so i can give u my number".

-"no, you have to do it the old fashion way"

i said "ok, i will find a paper somewhere and will give it to you".

later that day, i wrote my number on paper and put it on a cabinet. she saw it and nod her head. then picked it up.

I'm now waiting for her call/text in telegram or anything.

She has a JB body and JB face, but generally speaking MTB.

+ bonus : first girl that brutally rejected me got cucked by the guy she chose over me. he came to me and talked shit about her and even made fun of her in front of me. she was sad af

Why you deeping this kind of stuff?

Just go to the club every week and girls will approach and ask for your number/insta/snap.

Simple!

i said "no, but i have telegram

LOL’d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, hopecel, Gus17 and 1 other person

i said "no, but i have telegram

LOL’d
Tbh not that crazy of a response depending on location. You’d sound insane in the glorious U.S of A though

• +1
Reactions: Alexios