She believed she was in a relationship with ‘Stranger Things’ actor. Loses $10,000, divorces husband

falcon1

falcon1

An American woman’s year-long illusion of being in a romantic relationship with Dacre Montgomery, the actor who plays Billy in Stranger Things on Netflix, has come to light.​

The woman recently revealed in a video shared on YouTube how she sent 10 thousand dollars to the scammer posing as Dacre Montgomery and even divorced her husband in hopes of being with him.​

@Nebula @forevergymcelling @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @AscendingHero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Htn

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Delusional

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Sensational

The crazy thing is that in America she could sue the actor and get him to pay damages, even if he wasn't involved in this at all...

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
She banned me from Reddit.

The crazy thing is that in America she could sue the actor and get him to pay damages, even if he wasn't involved in this at all...
Ye I saw that many times “muh i was scammed” Jfl u rather live in Sweden than us

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

An American woman’s year-long illusion of being in a romantic relationship with Dacre Montgomery, the actor who plays Billy in Stranger Things on Netflix, has come to light.​

The woman recently revealed in a video shared on YouTube how she sent 10 thousand dollars to the scammer posing as Dacre Montgomery and even divorced her husband in hopes of being with him.​

@Nebula @forevergymcelling @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @AscendingHero

JFL at that whale

Only a femcel would pull this shit.

Basement dweller are gonna laugh at women again in this thread even though this thing happens a million times more often to men then the other way around