She didn't kiss me on the first date but let me touch her tits? Over?

foidshateme

foidshateme

Iron
Yesterday I went on a date with this LTB persian girl, Im curry so its an ascension.

She was really interested when I matched with her on hinge 3 days ago, I set up a date and she dressed really nicely, when i showed up to her house to pick her up

I touched her thighs and stuff during the car ride to escalate, I took her to a Bubble tea place, Im not spending more than 20 dollars on a whore but I was a gentleman and opened the car door, and walked behind her, everything to make it look like I didnt just wanna bang her big tits lol. After that I took her to a lookout and I asked her if I could touch her hair, her heels hurt so I asked her if she needed help walking, basically every excuse in the book to touch her. Then i went in for a kiss, she wasnt really looking at me but I'm an autist virgin, this is the 3rd date I've ever been on. She backed off and said she doesnt really kiss people on the first date when I remember she told me she fucked a nigga on the second date. Fucking over bros

When I dropped her home, I kept looking at her eyes and lips because i just wanted to kiss her bro fuckkk, she had a hot body, I told her every guy was looking at her, shes so hot, so she let me touch her boobs when i said how perfect they were, and then she ran off afterwards, not really looking at me.

Shes still texting me, I told her i wanna see her again but I think I fucked it up. Too much touching, she probably thinks I'm a fuckboy

Says I'm looking for short term on my hinge but I told her brown girls with big tits are my type and i wanna take her out lol. Have to confuse them bro

Is it over???

Edit: She let me touch her hand and touch her hair, didnt really say no but she wasnt really making eye contact with me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stunna, Lucid, falcon1 and 12 others
dnrd but she let you touch her tits, probably a whore, but it isn't over

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, socialcel, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
Nigga shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, falcon1 and 6′2 still over
Yeah I fucked it up. She said she didnt feel a spark, and was trying to be polite, and i said why she let me touch her boobs. She said she felt bad that she didnt kiss me and since I expressed a lot of interest she let me touch them, but she would rather be groped than kiss a man she hated.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik01, Alt Number 3, humanoidsub7 and 14 others
i’m tired of all the fakecels joining this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, 9cel, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
You sound acoustic asf but mirin nonetheless

u plan to see her again?

u plan to see her again?
Nigga she said no, she said she's still into this white dude, probably that second date fucker. Its so over, these brown girls would rather a mid white dude who doesnt give a fuck than a curry man who is super interested. I would've pumped and dumped her anyways, but atleast I would've convinced her that I loved her and my family is the problem. These white dudes legit say, I want you to be my cum dumpster and they agree. Top kek

She looks like such a whore anyways, you can't have boobs that big and be a good girl. 20+ bodies guaranteed, these whores are liars.

But something about her man, the way she's so mean to me, I want to fuck her so bad bro. She turned me on when I asked her for the 6th time what is another one of your hobbies, and she said ""dude really that's the 6th time you're asking me this question and I've given you 5 unique hobbies, how many hobbies you expect me to have". Like chill with the attitude baby g I just want you to talk about yourself. Gave me a massive boner fuaaark, I had one for like an hour and the niggress just ran away as if she hasn't fucked 20 dudes already.

I'M SO PISSED AT MYSELF I SHOULD'VE CONTROLLED THE TOUCHES. I'm a massive fan of milkers and hers was so hard and perky, she has an ugly face ngl but if I looked away, I would fuck her senseless, most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen, should've gotten nudes out of her, I asked her and the liar said she didnt do them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Frost969, tombradylover and 2 others
Nigga she said no, she said she's still into this white dude, probably that second date fucker. Its so over, these brown girls would rather a mid white dude who doesnt give a fuck than a curry man who is super interested. I would've pumped and dumped her anyways, but atleast I would've convinced her that I loved her and my family is the problem. These white dudes legit say, I want you to be my cum dumpster and they agree. Top kek

She looks like such a whore anyways, you can't have boobs that big and be a good girl. 20+ bodies guaranteed, these whores are liars.

But something about her man, the way she's so mean to me, I want to fuck her so bad bro. She turned me on when I asked her for the 6th time what is another one of your hobbies, and she said ""dude really that's the 6th time you're asking me this question and I've given you 5 unique hobbies, how many hobbies you expect me to have". Like chill with the attitude baby g I just want you to talk about yourself. Gave me a massive boner fuaaark, I had one for like an hour and the niggress just ran away as if she hasn't fucked 20 dudes already.

I'M SO PISSED AT MYSELF I SHOULD'VE CONTROLLED THE TOUCHES. I'm a massive fan of milkers and hers was so hard and perky, she has an ugly face ngl but if I looked away, I would fuck her senseless, most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen, should've gotten nudes out of her, I asked her and the liar said she didnt do them.
You are just like me, writing essays about little whores who don’t deserve them.

Stop with this bullshit and realize she’s nothing special and she’s ugly too. I’m trying to be better to so join me and stop simping

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, falcon1, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
Stop paying hookers

Last edited:
You are just like me, writing essays about little whores who don’t deserve them.

Stop with this bullshit and realize she’s nothing special and she’s ugly too. I’m trying to be better to so join me and stop simping
Shes ugly with the most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen, she wasnt wearing a bra and every single step she took, I drooled in my mouth. Whoever has fucked her easy, had the time of his life dumping his cum into her pussy

But nigga you right af, I deserve my HQNP villager indian stacy to lose my virginity to who will kiss me on the first date.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Sniff her ass and feet

Sniff her ass and feet
I would fuck her ass too, she had small ass feet and hands, I wish she touched my cock. Her entire body is made to be used.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Shes ugly with the most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen, she wasnt wearing a bra and every single step she took, I drooled in my mouth. Whoever has fucked her easy, had the time of his life dumping his cum into her pussy
Gross + really sad and pitiful
But nigga you right af, I deserve my HQNP villager indian stacy to lose my virginity to who will kiss me on the first date.
You don’t deserve shit, get that shit out of your head

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She’s a whore if she’s doing anything on date 1

• +1
Reactions: Sick and lowiqNormie
you're not high t enough. So you can't relate
High T is drooling behind a deformed Dalit?

You are so deprived of attention and love that the first subhuman girl that looks your way makes you write out these useless paragraphs about her.

Get a grip on yourself bro, i’m wasting my time writing this and it’s only for your benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Verline, LooksOrDeath and Primalsplit
High T is drooling behind a deformed Dalit?

You are so deprived of attention and love that the first subhuman girl that looks your way makes you write out these useless paragraphs about her.

Get a grip on yourself bro, i’m wasting my time writing this and it’s only for your benefit.
High T niggas can fuck ogres. If I chopped her head off she has the body of a high E stacy

She acted this way because she correctly understood you were a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah I fucked it up. She said she didnt feel a spark, and was trying to be polite, and i said why she let me touch her boobs. She said she felt bad that she didnt kiss me and since I expressed a lot of interest she let me touch them, but she would rather be groped than kiss a man she hated.
wtf haha

I was confident bro i swear, my hands werent shaking, I grabbed those thighs like I grip the last raft on titanic

• JFL
She was super weird, she kept going on about how shes into looksmaxing and i had to pretend I didnt know what that shit was. It was probably a shit test, these foids know what the incels are into now

• JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
I was confident bro i swear, my hands werent shaking, I grabbed those thighs like I grip the last raft on titanic
That sounds aggresive. Funny you described it by as if gripping the last raft on titanic. That's a scenario where one would be scared in a life/death.

There are 2 ways insecurity is expressed. Either just by being outright fearful or by being "compensatingly confident" (read: aggresive).

Unluckily for most men, women can detect both very easily.😔
It's not necessarily fair or whatever, but this is the truth.

• JFL

the highpost veteran sees himself in the greycel and wants him to improve
character development

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I felt the pain when I read this… I have had this happen so much I know your pain I’m actually reliving the trauma of it reading this.

This is why I gave up on women, I just can’t take this shit, it hurts too much

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
Am I emotionally damaged by foids, I read OPs rejection sentence and all the pain and emotions I have felt being told “there was no spark” came back flooding like a tidal wave.

I think giving up on women was a good decision from me, I don’t have the emotional strength to handle the unlimited rejections, you’d think I’d have healed by now it’s been half a year since I last tried to get a girl and this randos thread has opened wounds

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, Primalsplit and foidshateme
Yesterday I went on a date with this LTB persian girl, Im curry so its an ascension.

She was really interested when I matched with her on hinge 3 days ago, I set up a date and she dressed really nicely, when i showed up to her house to pick her up

I touched her thighs and stuff during the car ride to escalate, I took her to a Bubble tea place, Im not spending more than 20 dollars on a whore but I was a gentleman and opened the car door, and walked behind her, everything to make it look like I didnt just wanna bang her big tits lol. After that I took her to a lookout and I asked her if I could touch her hair, her heels hurt so I asked her if she needed help walking, basically every excuse in the book to touch her. Then i went in for a kiss, she wasnt really looking at me but I'm an autist virgin, this is the 3rd date I've ever been on. She backed off and said she doesnt really kiss people on the first date when I remember she told me she fucked a nigga on the second date. Fucking over bros

When I dropped her home, I kept looking at her eyes and lips because i just wanted to kiss her bro fuckkk, she had a hot body, I told her every guy was looking at her, shes so hot, so she let me touch her boobs when i said how perfect they were, and then she ran off afterwards, not really looking at me.

Shes still texting me, I told her i wanna see her again but I think I fucked it up. Too much touching, she probably thinks I'm a fuckboy

Says I'm looking for short term on my hinge but I told her brown girls with big tits are my type and i wanna take her out lol. Have to confuse them bro

Is it over???

Edit: She let me touch her hand and touch her hair, didnt really say no but she wasnt really making eye contact with me.
stfu greycel "iS iT oVeR" gtfo off this forum

The truth of it is u didn’t look exactly like ur pics irl. U didn’t meet the looks threshold plain and simple, ur behaviour is irrelevant

The truth of it is u didn’t look exactly like ur pics irl. U didn’t meet the looks threshold plain and simple, ur behaviour is irrelevant
Fuaark I did fraud ngl, i posted pump pics while I'm literally scrawny as hell in a shirt

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Am I emotionally damaged by foids, I read OPs rejection sentence and all the pain and emotions I have felt being told “there was no spark” came back flooding like a tidal wave.

I think giving up on women was a good decision from me, I don’t have the emotional strength to handle the unlimited rejections, you’d think I’d have healed by now it’s been half a year since I last tried to get a girl and this randos thread has opened wounds
I'm sorry bro we can get through this together 😭

• +1
That sounds aggresive. Funny you described it by as if gripping the last raft on titanic. That's a scenario where one would be scared in a life/death.

There are 2 ways insecurity is expressed. Either just by being outright fearful or by being "compensatingly confident" (read: aggresive).

Unluckily for most men, women can detect both very easily.😔
It's not necessarily fair or whatever, but this is the truth.
Fuaaark the pills being dropped tonight are insane

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Is it over???

Ur this down bad over a ltb 😂😂

Mogs me tbh
Coincidentally I also went on a date with a Persian girl (htb/stacylite in my eyes)
We didnt touch at all tho (except for the hugs)

Mogs me tbh
Coincidentally I also went on a date with a Persian girl (htb/stacylite in my eyes)
We didnt touch at all tho (except for the hugs)
She said she felt guilty that she couldn't kiss me. She later revealed that she was internally crying throughout the entire date because she was in love with someone else and it felt like a sin kissing another man, and that she felt guilty for wasting my time.

Mirin the loyalty ngl. To the WHITE MAN WHO GIVES NO SHITS PROBS

She said she felt guilty that she couldn't kiss me. She later revealed that she was internally crying throughout the entire date because she was in love with someone else and it felt like a sin kissing another man, and that she felt guilty for wasting my time.

Mirin the loyalty ngl. To the WHITE MAN WHO GIVES NO SHITS PROBS
Nah, Persian girls are into curries or ethnics

Where do you live btw?

Nah, Persian girls are into curries or ethnics

Where do you live btw?
Nah she had mentioned she was previously really in love with a white guy but shes "over him". Then why would you just casually mention an old FWB 4-5 times, seemed sus, but I wanted them titties.

If she mentions a non ex multiple times its a situationship she's not over and those are more brutal than exes cause you're pining over lalala land dreams.

Australia sadly

u wont see her again

• +1
Reactions: foidshateme
Hi E, I know its out of the blue, but I'm sorry I can't do this. It's not your fault it's me, I'm demented and fucked, I just can't bring myself to touch anyone else. I honestly tried, its not like youre not hot, you are. I'm just not ready to date again I guess I just need more time to heal more. I thought I was good but every time i had to see you or anyone for that matter, I got very anxious but I pushed through it with you, knowing you ticked a lot of my boxes.... but its not enough. I used to have no problems kissing on the first date, I just can't anymore. Maybe in the future I might be

I'm sorry that I can't be that woman for you 😭

GUYS ITS SO OVER OUR WOMEN ARE GETTING HYPNOTIZED BY WHITE MEN TO THE POINT IT'S PAINFUL FOR THEM TO TOUCH US.

BRB I have the urge to count the molecules of dust on the ceiling above me

@InnerVoid

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Is it over???

maybe she just wants to use you for sex. do you have a good physique and a retarded face?

Is it over???

nevermind, she got overwhelmed and flustered. not over, try again but slowly so she's comfortable.

i mean i cant say shit about you, since the last time i went on a date was 9th grade, and it lasted 5 minutes. i picked up the chair she was in and she fell off and broke her hand

• JFL
Reactions: foidshateme
maybe she just wants to use you for sex. do you have a good physique and a retarded face?
My face is my avi lol and I'm a tall skinny lanklet. The whore didn't like me because she has a oneitis on another guy and was just looking to use me as her tear wiper-er when I was too busy trying to touch her cause I wanted to fuck that hoe senseless.

My face is my avi lol and I'm a tall skinny lanklet. The whore didn't like me because she has a oneitis on another guy and was just looking to use me as her tear wiper-er when I was too busy trying to touch her cause I wanted to fuck that hoe senseless

Is it over???

Shoulve kissed her tits faggot

Is it over???

Consenting to touch means you're a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and zeshama