She doesn't like Blackops2cel

Vj6VPrz.jpg

Left 1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Azn princess

i dont have sexual frustrations and i dont have anything against anyone who does. i dont treat people any differently than i would want to be treated and i treat everyone the same way.
Okay pal whatever that's why you're rotting here but hey being nice to each other in our own community wouldn't hurt anyone

• +1
Reactions: Preposterous
She’s ugly bro. She looks like an asian Nanny McFee. Mr. Norwood tell her I said that and her brows look like horns . No cheekbones for her face either

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
Ask her to rate
me 😤💪🏾💪🏾

957C7719 52E7 4879 BAB2 EF8F17A777B9

ask her to rate me in this candid

MG 1948 COLOR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
FUCKING OVER LMAO @Titbot NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO SEA MAX LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
bbe.png
It’s whatever tbh she’s ugly af. She thinks everyone is ugly if they are not white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2581
zVVjNEv.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and IWantToMax
‘Not my type’=‘Too ugly for me’.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2745
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and DidntRead
View attachment 142564
@Titbot it's over

And this is how women are like when they can be somewhat honest

It's probably your face
It’s over for the last two either she’s a white loving whore. She’s hidious girl looks like her breath smells like rat ass

This thread was fun... Shall I message a Ukrainian friend later and ask for ratings

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
Notice how diplomatic she was when she thought maybe it's my real friend.
Because no one would assume anyone to be autistic enough to send her a picture from the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Seamaxxers be like

jfl at people shit talking the girl we all know you simps would be making noodle runs just to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Honestly, don't understand all the SEA haters on here...
The best days of my life were in Thailand with wonderful women.. nice food, sunshine, culture...

Thinking about returning there.. tis year. Albeit with an extremely cheap Air China flight :feelshaha: