She has a big mouth.

D

Deleted member 1139

Gold
The only man in this country that does aesthetic fillers (who i trust atleast) works with a very close family friend. The bitch has a very big mouth, she is the kind of person who cant keep her mouth shut for 30 seconds. Literally everyone in the city would know that iv gotten fillers if i went to him for that, i wonder how many people she has also told about my horrendous back scars.

FML, what are the fucking odds? Her family is like one of the 3 families my family is in contact with, and she happens to be the derm's assistant.
Image result for triple h angry gif
Image result for triple h angry gif

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Being newcel sucks :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Being newcel sucks :feelshmm:
Tbh, lost all my forum status, otherwise this thread would have had atleast 50 replies by now.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, androidcel and Nibba
Tbh, lost all my forum status, otherwise this thread would have had atleast 50 replies by now.
Plus images don't work now unless u quote

• +1
Reactions: Nation
I don't work yet, the studying is going fine though, how's uni going for you?
It's good working a 7 hour shift today, got 2.5 hours left and texting gf rotting here etc.
Uni is good can't wait for summer break to rot for 5 hours at ogre house (gym) every day on peptides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
It's good working a 7 hour shift today, got 2.5 hours left and texting gf rotting here etc.
Uni is good can't wait for summer break to rot for 5 hours at ogre house (gym) every day on peptides
It's 1:34 am here, time to sleep, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
bump this shit

• +1
over if you don't have post count halo srs

Just fly to another country to get your fillers bro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No bro, I'll just move to another country
Good idea. Just do hard-core surgeries, ascend to chad, create a brand new identify, forget your old miserable days and begin your new life bro.

• +1
Good idea. Just do hard-core surgeries, ascend to chad, create a brand new identify, forget your old miserable days and begin your new life bro.
That's the plan. :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back