She-Hulk is pure garbage — I would've done it better

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
In the first episode - I made it to the bar scene and turned it off.

The way I would've done it.

So after she and daddy-Bruce have that car accident, SOMETHING HAPPENS. So she finds herself walking into a cliche barroom. No pants, no panties, shirt ripped, titties flapped out — big dark green hulk nipples. A gay guy sees her and yells, "Damn, look at those fucking nipples on that hulk-looking butch!"

The bartender screams, "Lady, get your woke lesbian hulk ass out of here!" Ugh. That makes her angrier — Hulk rage.

She calmly says, "I've come here to chew bubble gum and rape femboys, and I'm all out of bubble gum." She rushes to the faggot, and rips his jeans off angrily. His faggot pink boxers follow. But his 'for men's ass only' penis wouldn't erect. So she turns around and couch-cast her hulk-cheeks apart. It's a hairy man-looking ass. His fagster gets hard. But damn, his gaze wandered below and didn't see any balls hanging. The erection failed. Argh! She's really pissed off now. And because of that extreme hulk fury, she has a heart attack and dies.

The end.

See! I could've done that series in one episode. Okay. A TV movie. A series consists of multiple shows. Fine! A miniseries. So the next episode is her funeral. Bruce attends and cries like a big hulk woke bitch. Tony Stark shows up. The attendees are like, What the fuck? He died in infinity wars. Bruce confronts him. "Um, shouldn't you be dead?"

"Oh. Right. Um. Multiverse? Hello? Multiple mees, dipshit." Tony sarcastically says arrogantly.

"Oooh, that makes sense." Dipshit consented.

The end.

This fucking woke shit continues to ejaculate on us, and no producer will come to the rescue and save us from it! So, therefore, I will stop watching all TV.

After I watch that.

And that.

And that.

Fine! I'll endure the wokeness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Just off that name alone, I knew it would be shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BigJimsWornOutTires
Life is much easier when you don't care about comics, disney movies, fantasy movies and start wars :feelshah:
No one will spoil something I like

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, MKBHD and BigJimsWornOutTires
They already cucked hulk king before she hulk

It was doomed from the start

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Just off that name alone, I knew it would be shit.
Pure shit. I didn't even get to the judgment point of, "Ugh, lots of CGI here." Thus cartoons. Thus, fuck Hollywood.

Life is much easier when you don't care about comics, disney movies, fantasy movies and start wars :feelshah:
No one will spoil something I like
I have no choice.

They already cucked hulk king before she hulk

It was doomed from the start
Pathetic, I know. He gave off coward-cuck-simp vibes in the car. My gut began turning. And when she got her greens and entered that bar - OVER.

Pathetic, I know. He gave off coward-cuck-simp vibes in the car. My gut began turning. And when she got her greens and entered that bar - OVER.
MCU makes every masculine character a joke hulk Thor etc

Can’t have a physically strong man going beast mode

• So Sad
MCU makes every masculine character a joke hulk Thor etc

Can’t have a physically strong man going beast mode
The Boys are all they have left. Stallone's Amazon Prime one was, eh, okay.

Stan Lee

• +1