She is Best looking black girl of all time

You guys beaten up kids to death who whistled at your white women
View attachment 1261104
Look at your “human empathy”
View attachment 1261105
Little girl smiling at a black guy getting hanged.

of starting two world wars that gotten millions of people killed or the face the Europe was a war torn shit hole for most of history I think YOU people are inherently violent
american mutts arent white

She doesn’t look like a man though at least she looks feminine and attractive
I just think what her looks match would look like. I’m too blackpilled to be attracted to the possibility of recessed rat faced off spring.

even if I have zero intention of creampie

it is what it is

I just think what her looks match would look like. I’m too blackpilled to be attracted to the possibility of recessed rat faced off spring.

even if I have zero intention of creampie

it is what it is
This sub is raising the standards of men to foid levels jfl what’s average looking on this sub is considered extremely attractive irl I gotta actually get off of here

This sub is raising the standards of men to foid levels jfl what’s average looking on this sub is considered extremely attractive irl I gotta actually get off of here
I would let her suck me off and I would probably fuck her with a condom but I wouldn’t have the guts to risk any of my semen getting near her reproductive system.

no point making incels bro, that’s just cruel

I would let her suck me off and I would probably fuck her with a condom but I wouldn’t have the guts to risk any of my semen getting near her reproductive system.

no point making incels bro, that’s just cruel
Bro that’s what a woman is supposed to look like feminine like this
89F9E98B 6FD5 44DA B327 B4844000E35B

Not this

86C9AD70 78BA 43AD 8F5E F069FFF9140E

Just say your into men bro

Bro that’s what a woman is supposed to look like feminine like this
View attachment 1261138
Not this

View attachment 1261139
Just say your into men bro
2nd girl fogs hard as fuck. A properly well developed female, with nice firm breasts without the need for a push up bra or to be fat. A factory for the finest chads and staceys.

meanwhile the first girl looks half developed, she has nice eye area and nose but that’s where it stops. She probably wouldn’t be able to have an easy birth and the things she shits out have half a chance of being well developed and robust.

thank the Jews that some men these days have been tricked into preferring under developed females.