Reactions: T50 Mogger and ascension
only trad for chad not some basement dwelling incel

• +1
Reactions: ascension and ALP
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 5.5psl and schitzowarrior40
obviously.

why would basement dwelling incel deserve her? she is top 1% and you need to be as well
Exactly I always thought that how can you get top 1% girls any way either through personality or just meeting them at the right place only to realise that you too have to be a top 1% partner to date a top 1% girl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and nitesik

She is clearly above 21 in US

Never kissed

Never had sex

Keeping for husband

ALSO ELITE LEVEL LOOKS SHE FOGS HARD

"Muh traditional wife."

Are you a traditional fucking husband jfl?

You motherfuckers who cannot provide for her, let alone provide for yourselves living in your parents' dingy basement, are so obsessed with a trad wife without taking a single step to be a trad husband.

I want a woman with a fucking career not some housewife, and as long as she's not a complete whore (<= 5 bodies), I'm fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, CuriousGuy, chadcel; and 1 other person
Exactly I always thought that how can you get top 1% girls any way either through personality or just meeting them at the right place only to realise that you too have to be a top 1% partner to date a top 1% girl
all my sisters are above 21 and are virgins with similar looks to that girl. They are just normal and study in normal places.

But they are very selective with the men they talk to, its not only about looks but largely personality and treatment. Obviously they won't care if you don't pass looks barrier(suprisingly, its not that high)

Basically they don't talk to men who drink, smoke, show any disrespect to them or don't treat them like queens

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
all my sisters are above 21 and are virgins with similar looks to that girl. They are just normal and study in normal places.

But they are very selective with the men they talk to, its not only about looks but largely personality and treatment. Obviously they won't care if you don't pass looks barrier(suprisingly, its not that high)

Basically they don't talk to men who drink, smoke, show any disrespect to them or don't treat them like queens
theyve been brutally fucked in every hole son

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and CuriousGuy

Im a fucking retard man I was talking to a girl exactly like this but I thought that she must not like me because she wasn't touching me a lot like girls normally do like I thought she was ok with being friends but not dating but reading that and other posts in this thread I can see that a girl like that obviously wouldn't grope you in public jfl man Im a retard

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
"Muh traditional wife."

Are you a traditional fucking husband jfl?

You motherfuckers who cannot provide for her, let alone provide for yourselves living in your parents' dingy basement, are so obsessed with a trad wife without taking a single step to be a trad husband.

I want a woman with a fucking career not some housewife, and as long as she's not a complete whore (<= 5 bodies), I'm fine.
Cuck moment

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, italiangigaChad, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Being a virgin is a massive halo for women tbh, unfortunately it's super rare for a woman to be a virgin at 20 (from my experience), whereas with men it's the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 29581
Elaborate on your retardation.
Imagine wifing up a girl who had another man's cock in her mouth. And then for her to be the mother of your children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, italiangigaChad and normie_joe
Imagine wifing up a girl who had another man's cock in her mouth. And then for her to be the mother of your children

JFL.

Guess how she was created? From the semen in another man's ball sack.

"The mother of my children was created from another man's jizz 🤢"

Guess you are a cuck and a homosexual in that case as well.

If she was in a former fucking relationship, yeah no shit she's had oral sex. Wtf do you want her to do?

JFL.

Guess how she was created? From the semen in another man's ball sack.

"The mother of my children was created from another man's jizz 🤢"

Guess you are a cuck and a homosexual in that case as well.

If she was in a former fucking relationship, yeah no shit she's had oral sex. Wtf do you want her to do?
Youre retarded

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Bunch of blackpills in this vid
-“are your eyes coloured?”
- “That’s the ideal height difference” - Nigga is a shoulder and whole head taller than her.

Brutal stuff for us ethnic manlets

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

Never kissed

Never had sex

Keeping for husband

ALSO ELITE LEVEL LOOKS SHE FOGS HARD

Holy fuck... the last contestant..
barika.gif

:feelshehe: :feelskek: