She left me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
The situation with her parents has calmed down so she went back to her house which is 40 meters away from mine lol.

It was good while it lasted, best sex I ever had ngl. I got my serotonin back so I'm cool but idk how long I'll last without her.

She said she will focus on using my advice to better her life and she wants to take a break from boys for some time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She smelled your weakness
BRAAAAAAAAAP:feelsohh:

• +1
use the time to get your head out of your ass, probably the most annoying poster here and if I ever met you IRL I'd beat the shit out of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, VST, jefferson and 2 others
The situation with her parents has calmed down so she went back to her house which is 40 meters away from mine lol.

It was good while it lasted, best sex I ever had ngl. I got my serotonin back so I'm cool but idk how long I'll last without her.

She said she will focus on using my advice to better her life and she wants to take a break from boys for some time.
:lul::lul: jfl bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zesto and Deleted member 283
Jesus you really are stupid. Are you actually a big and imposing guy? Why would I shit myself
His eyebrows would make you queef.

• +1
  • +1
Are you going to make miserable oneitis posts!

• +1
Jesus you really are stupid. Are you actually a big and imposing guy? Why would I shit myself
Yeah he is quite fucking big but he's autistic as fuck

• +1