She said I can have a second wife if I wanted to

non-primitive
sv3rige-reaction.gif

She basically looked like an ugly Indonesian woman but without being Indonesian.
stuur is een picca van dr in PM als je wil of iemand die op dr lijkt

Date her and genetic recombination max

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Now you certainly must be killed

@MA_ascender it's time.

But this time I say we rob him first.

Like any good jew would, me and the kosher capones will line our pockets while you perish.

Please do. Put me out of my misery.

Really? According to the wiki Quality = Looks and Primitivity = Behavior, demeanor, etc. (or lack thereof)
And it is also how I have seen it used across the forum
Strange. I always thought it meant behavior rather than looks. Which makes sense. High quality and non primitive are characteristics.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Death to fakecels we will cleanse our domain and make this a comfy incel forum exclusively for the genetic bottom
I’m not a fakecel. :Comfy: Otherwise I’d not be a dateless KHHV at 28. :feelskek:

You describe yourself the same way. So are you not looksmatched.

Either you're a standardcel or fakecel. Can't be both. If you were MTN (which you probably are) I wouldn't hold it against you for rejecting her.
I am a standardcel confirmed and more superficial than women. At least women wouldn’t reject a guy who they deem LTN/incel in terms of looks but with a HQNP personality.

• JFL
broo stuur foto of iemand die op dr lijkt in pm. nu heb je me kk benieuwd gemaakt :hnghn::hnghn:
Als ik iets vind, stuur ik. :feelsokman: Ik heb wel haar foto maar ze wilde dat ik het verwijderde (femcel trait).

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
  • +1
And then you woke up.