She told me I have a good “starter dick”?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I (23m) recently had sex with a girl (19f) from one of my grad courses and things went really well for the most part. I ate her out and communicated with her about what she wanted and she clearly enjoyed it. But she is only the third person I’ve been physical with and when we finished, I asked if there was anything she wanted me to do or work on next time.
She said I was amazing at oral and was very communicative, which helped her orgasm several times while I was going down on her. When we discussed the actual penetration, she said that it was “pretty good,” and that I had a “great starter dick.” I’m not sure what this means or if it’s good or bad. I asked her about it the next time we talked but she was really vague in her response.
We texted recently and she asked if I would be able to come over and eat her out. I was super excited because I really enjoy that, but when I responded that I’d love to and that I’d bring condoms in case she wanted more, she responded that her schedule is pretty busy and she may not have time to meet. What is a starter dick and what did I do wrong?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 2d v2, Deleted member 22354, HarrierDuBois and 15 others
jfl at being sub 7 inches

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and thecel
Your dick is small boyo

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Oh this is a reddit post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and whiteissuperior
Chungus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 18153
whats your actual size?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 16984, GetShrekt and 2 others
1D0C0067 792D 436D BB1A 46E0A9D3A587

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, 190cm90kg, Vain786 and 3 others
It's like a pokemon starter. You get one from Oak as a kid and the novelty excites you, but then you bump into an Onyx and realize there's a whole nother level to this game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 18776 and 6 others
Imagine communicating with a woman about what she likes...

Imagine a woman telling you to come over to eat her out, then leave...

It's so fucking over for the average man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 19036, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
This is how you spend your days, op? Copy pasting dick threads from reddit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Bvnny., Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jarate, FailedNormieManlet, tooLOW and 1 other person
your self worth is less then that of a slave if you willingly eat out a girls cumhole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, 190cm90kg, GetShrekt and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Imagine eating out a used up pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, BoneDensity, Vain786 and 1 other person
I (23m) recently had sex with a girl (19f) from one of my grad courses and things went really well for the most part. I ate her out and communicated with her about what she wanted and she clearly enjoyed it. But she is only the third person I’ve been physical with and when we finished, I asked if there was anything she wanted me to do or work on next time.
She said I was amazing at oral and was very communicative, which helped her orgasm several times while I was going down on her. When we discussed the actual penetration, she said that it was “pretty good,” and that I had a “great starter dick.” I’m not sure what this means or if it’s good or bad. I asked her about it the next time we talked but she was really vague in her response.
We texted recently and she asked if I would be able to come over and eat her out. I was super excited because I really enjoy that, but when I responded that I’d love to and that I’d bring condoms in case she wanted more, she responded that her schedule is pretty busy and she may not have time to meet. What is a starter dick and what did I do wrong?
Insert the link habibi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
I like how people were actually insulting him for having a small dick, being underdeveloped in any way, shape, or form as a man is a sin worse than murder itself in the eyes of foids in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
nigga hes 5 inches and im also just a bit above that :feelswhy:

Over if you eat out a girl on the first date

That's not good bhai