She told me other guys are boring

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
I was having a conversation with this girl at work and she told me the other guys only ever talk about hockey, formula 1 and soccer, which is apparently super boring

When we were going home today she waited 5 mins before I clocked out on the computer. She doesn't need to do that yet, she can basically leave 10 minutes earlier if she wants to but she waited for me and walked with me to the parking lot instead. She has also told me some really intimate stuff about her life that she doesn't tell anyone else at work, even though there are other people she spends more time with. Thing is she has a boyfriend, I think? Haven't asked and she never mentions him, not even when talking about how she lives or what she's gonna do on her spare time

Next thing I'm gonna ask for her number because it'll be easier to communicate about ''work stuff''. Then we'll see what she does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
She wants to cheat on him obviously faggot. Fuck her in her car and then send the pics to the boyfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
should've went straight for a kiss tbh then shit will get real

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Jason Voorhees and Carolus
She wants to cheat on him obviously faggot. Fuck her in her car and then send the pics to the boyfriend.
That’s so cruel and evil. That’s the type of shit only I should do. No one else should do it

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Gonna spend the next two days with her, suggestions?
pack a rubber, act like you care, manipulate her but make her think its her idea not yours :lul:, then ask her out to get food or some shit next thing yk you smashing her

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
I was having a conversation with this girl at work and she told me the other guys only ever talk about hockey, formula 1 and soccer, which is apparently super boring
She still wants to get railed by the Chads even if they are 'boring', I had the most amazing, deep, thoughtful conversations with girls and still ended up in the friendzone.
Also, watch out you end up doing her work or other projects, a lot of women do this by tricking clueless co-workers.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer and 2 others
pack a rubber, act like you care, manipulate her but make her think its her idea not yours :lul:, then ask her out to get food or some shit next thing yk you smashing her
Elab manipulation part, make her think what’s her idea?
She still wants to get railed by the Chads even if they are 'boring', I had the most amazing, deep, thoughtful conversations with girls and still ended up in the friendzone.
Also, watch out you end up doing her work or other projects, a lot of women do this by tricking clueless co-workers.
Yeah I know I’ve been through it before too, got friendzoned hard. I gotta try though

Elab manipulation part, make her think what’s her idea?
to cheat on him she's obviously interested in you, if she didn't like you she would've been told you I have a bf girls would never mention there bf when talking to chads but don't say "do you have a bf" cause she will think she is a whore and will ghost you

• +1
I bet if u killed his bf that would make her wet

• JFL
to cheat on him she's obviously interested in you, if she didn't like you she would've been told you I have a bf girls would never mention there bf when talking to chads but don't say "do you have a bf" cause she will think she is a whore and will ghost you
You’re right tbh. Was gonna ask if she has a bf. Then I again I’m not the best at sexual innuendos. She’s getting more playful by the day and I’m probably charming her but it’s the next part that I’m shit at
I bet if u killed his bf that would make her wet
Yeah I almost broke my oneitis boyfriend’s arm once and that’s the only time she was genuinely wet. The other 1000 hours of interaction didn’t matter for anything
Life lesson for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and MANLETprettyBOY

When we were going home today she waited 5 mins before I clocked out on the computer. She doesn't need to do that yet, she can basically leave 10 minutes earlier if she wants to but she waited for me and walked with me to the parking lot instead. She has also told me some really intimate stuff about her life that she doesn't tell anyone else at work, even though there are other people she spends more time with. Thing is she has a boyfriend, I think? Haven't asked and she never mentions him, not even when talking about how she lives or what she's gonna do on her spare time

Next thing I'm gonna ask for her number because it'll be easier to communicate about ''work stuff''. Then we'll see what she does
Try to figure out if you are in the friendzone or not. I don’t know the trick to it tho

• +1
Try to figure out if you are in the friendzone or not. I don’t know the trick to it tho
She told me she stalked a few coworkers socials so I asked ”but you didn’t stalk me I hope?” She said ”yeah I did, I know all about you”
Honestly I have no idea where I stand at this point other than she likes talking to me

Gonna ask for her snapchat today whadya think? Is number better? Trying to gauge “real” interest tbh

She told me she stalked a few coworkers socials so I asked ”but you didn’t stalk me I hope?” She said ”yeah I did, I know all about you”
Honestly I have no idea where I stand at this point other than she likes talking to me

Gonna ask for her snapchat today whadya think? Is number better? Trying to gauge “real” interest tbh
Snap is probably better so you can snap her pics of you doing shit. So you get more exposure to her. And if she snaps fun shit back even better. Ez convos. Number over what’s App is not so personal. A number is more professional imo. Like weird to me you don’t have your colleges number. But yeah. Snap to get some connection via snapping her fun shit seems smarter to me. But I don’t have snap so idk how well tha works

• +1
Snap is probably better so you can snap her pics of you doing shit. So you get more exposure to her. And if she snaps fun shit back even better. Ez convos. Number over what’s App is not so personal. A number is more professional imo. Like weird to me you don’t have your colleges number. But yeah. Snap to get some connection via snapping her fun shit seems smarter to me. But I don’t have snap so idk how well tha works
Got her snap

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Got her snap
Gj. Now you just gotta fraud an interesting live and snap her once in a while ;)

and don’t answer right away n shit. Tension is key. Call it game. Call it toxic. Whatever. I call it tension and it makes everything more fun not just plain sex. Everything can be salted with a title tension.

• +1
Gj. Now you just gotta fraud an interesting live and snap her once in a while ;)

and don’t answer right away n shit. Tension is key. Call it game. Call it toxic. Whatever. I call it tension and it makes everything more fun not just plain sex. Everything can be salted with a title tension.
Thanks. I agree tension and mystery is key. I've seen her opening snaps at work, she's real quick about it so I'm gonna make her wait for it. I'm not really an avid phone user on my spare time so ima just live my life and send her occasional things. Would be interesting to see if she sends something unprompted as well, to gauge her interest you know

• +1
Reactions: one job away