She told me she's a virgin but she got pregnant, am I getting cucked?

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
The baby's already out and when we just finished delivering, some three wise men suddenly showed up asking to see the kid. I asked them how they knew my wife and they said they followed a fucking star to the hospital. In my disbelief I was like, "what the hell are you talking about?" but they told me to stop asking stupid questions and barged into the delivery room.

They took a quick look at the baby, gave my wife some expensive perfumes and left. My wife tried to tell me that those perfumes were for the baby, but I'm not sure babies use such products. I have a bad feeling she's cheating on me, what do you guys think?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Butthurt Dweller, IndianJock and 2 others

I think jesus is coming back and shes playing marias role jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
lol i fucked your ''wife''

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
This christmas im gonna give you a nintendo switch, my friend

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and ElliotRodgerJr
The baby's already out and when we just finished delivering, some three wise men suddenly showed up asking to see the kid. I asked them how they knew my wife and they said they followed a fucking star to the hospital. In my disbelief I was like, "what the hell are you talking about?" but they told me to stop asking stupid questions and barged into the delivery room.

They took a quick look at the baby, gave my wife some expensive perfumes and left. My wife tried to tell me that those perfumes were for the baby, but I'm not sure babies use such products. I have a bad feeling she's cheating on me, what do you guys think?
Yes bro she’s cheating on you I think it’s time to abandon ship

Your avi cucked you