She will judge your driving

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
If any of my brocels make it as far as picking up a girl for date, keep in mind the way you drive will determine if she’s fucking you that day or not.

Dudes who drive like pussies won’t get any pussy. If you hit the brakes like a high-inhib cuck when taking sharp corners, she will lose all respect for you instantly and think you’re a low-T faggot.

Driving the speed limit and wearing your seatbelt is cucked too. Fly through the windshield like Chad would.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jase, Zeruel, Brus Wane and 14 others
Jokes on u, I ride the train with girls for my date

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, BigBoy, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Incredible autism

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, TUSSELEIF, BigBoy and 6 others
not having a car and driving license is low inhib asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, BigBoy, Deleted member 28117 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and pentamogged9000
Just turn up barefoot show how low inhib you are. A man of the earth.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
Jokes on u, I ride the train with girls for my date
you're using the word "girls" instead of "women" suggesting that they are not fully developed? That's fucking disgusting and deplorable please get some serious mental health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Iasacrko
you're using the word "girls" instead of "women" suggesting that they are not fully developed? That's fucking disgusting and deplorable please get some serious mental health
they call me a boy tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
they call me a boy tho
I can't understand this new generation of kids, you people all have mental issues and pedo tendencies...

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
If any of my brocels make it as far as picking up a girl for date, keep in mind the way you drive will determine if she’s fucking you that day or not.

Dudes who drive like pussies won’t get any pussy. If you hit the brakes like a high-inhib cuck when taking sharp corners, she will lose all respect for you instantly and think you’re a low-T faggot.

Driving the speed limit and wearing your seatbelt is cucked too. Fly through the windshield like Chad would.
High iq, my dad does that girls always love that from him

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
I can't understand this new generation of kids, you people all have mental issues and pedo tendencies...
well I wouldnt fuck any girl below the German lawful limit of 14

JBs or death for 90% of the forum

im 28 I don't exactly understand this young lingo on here

that's fucking disgusting, 14 is a literal child, and underdeveloped physically and mentally, you are disgusting

what is a JB??
nigga if it’s legal it’s legal

im 19 and I’ll only stop when they stop giving me attention

probably when I’m older I’ll be attracting other girls

• JFL
just drive w one hand on the wheel while touching her thigh w da other hand

• +1
What a joke we live in, you need to pass through 100 tests and lose a shot ton of money just to get an average MTN gf which will leave you in 4 months fl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
What a joke we live in, you need to pass through 100 tests and lose a shot ton of money just to get an average MTN gf which will leave you in 4 months fl
Hypergamy 101

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 19766
The first and only date I went on I drove hella safely jfl, wonder what her assessment of me was:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

So women are primitive ?

and not the mature creatures we think they are?

nigga if it’s legal it’s legal

im 19 and I’ll only stop when they stop giving me attention

probably when I’m older I’ll be attracting other girls
you are 19 and fucking 14 year old children? You deserve to be shot

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
The first and only date I went on I drove hella safely jfl, wonder what her assessment of me was:feelsbadman:
If you didn’t clap that day, you know why.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Again with this shit?
If she is into you, you can literally show up smelling like shit and kick her dog and she will still fuck you.

real, i went 130mph in her dads tesla cutting up

• +1
Again with this shit?
If she is into you, you can literally show up smelling like shit and kick her dog and she will still fuck you.
Cope. Better buckle up, jr :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and OmiaSubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
Nigga my onitis is 18

but if I’m in a party I ain’t gonna reject someone as long as theyre of legal age
18 is still a child, and underdeveloped face and mind, shame on you pedophile.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and mulattocel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back