Sheboon from my old job

D

Deleted member 10042

Kraken
Sheboon and I use to chill at work as there was just me and her. She got a job offer for a better job however after background checks she failed as she's only allowed in the country until 2023 so they were revoking her offer.

As we use to kick it she told her job that she will be marrying a citizen (ie me) so will be allowed to stay in the country.

Why would this sheboon expect me to help her get a better job under the impression she will be marrying me just the thought of that is disgusting.

She randomly contacted me telling me to pretend to be her fiance and expected me to be fine with it. Asking me to send my passport. I told her to fuxk off and blocked her now she's texting me with other numbers staying shes stranded.

Lol she was going to get a decent high paying job in tech and already invested 3k in a course to get the job.

No way shes getting a job on the assumption we are getting married disgusting sheboon

West Africans are the biggest fraudsters

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, klip11, thecel and 1 other person
greencard pill ist the most brutal one

nigger shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
She's got money to drop down 3k on a whim for a course not knowing if she'll stay for the job yet can't afford 10k to say some hobo on the street to say they're getting married? Hell a crackhead will do it for 1k

I feel kind of bad for her but she's got herself to blame expecting you to do this without warning or agreement or anything. It's not the kind of thing you drop to someone. Could land you in shit if it fucks up, too. Fraud and fuck knows what else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 10042
Stfu you spasticated Slavic potato farmer
i will remember this. I don't have to make those childish threats. I do my thing and one day you wake up wondering: "Why do I have this pain in my side?" Or maybe it won't even be that specific. Maybe it's: "Why is nothing going right for me? My life is a big bowl of shit. I don't remember making this big bowl of shit." Meantime, Rupert Pupkin is a thousand miles away, laughing his ass off.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15180 and Deleted member 10042
Lol she was going to get a decent high paying job in tech and already invested 3k in a course to get the job.
make her pay you a couple $ thousands and pipe her down on the side to go along with the LARP

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 10042
Least racist Nafri