Sheesh… dodged a bullet… that was a close one 😅

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I got this ad on youtube:

And I thought it was pretty good, I wanted to start trading for a while but I don’t have the knowledge necessary (and im always lazy to study more about it) so it would be great to just automatically do the same trades as the high iq top traders

So I downloaded the app. But before I put my credit card information on it, I decided to research more into it

and this is what I found out:
7AEBA911 1A81 48B4 A239 109D3DEF812B

JFL, I almost put all of my money on the hands of jews, gotta be careful with that shit
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4645 and 12 others
I got this ad on youtube:

And I thought it was pretty good, I wanted to start trading for a while but I don’t have the knowledge necessary (and im always lazy to study more about it) so it would be great to just automatically do the same trades as the high iq top traders

So I downloaded the app. But before I put my credit card information on it, I decided to research more into it

and this is what I found out:
View attachment 163007

JFL, I almost put all of my money on the hands of jews, gotta be careful with that shit
:lul::lul::lul:

Don't worry, all your money is in the hands of jews already, nothing to dodge, the bullet has already hit you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, HighIQcel, nastynas and 8 others
SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN THE GOYIM FUCKING KNOWS!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, HighIQcel, ascendedgeek and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
giphy.gif
it was a close one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Yeah, I changed my mind I’m gonna use it now because I need to multiply my money