shenzhen v guangzhou

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
which one should i spend more time in before i head to the interior @Insomniacs

and is 10 cities enough for my first expedition to middle kingdom? maybe i’ll do more if they give me two months max stay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and seethe
what do you do? just stay at hotels and do tourist stuff?

can you give me money

go learn about the history of the region, eat foods, get inspiration for new business ventures, try the public infrastructure, date the locals, go to museums and art galleries

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Guangzhou has ethnic tensions due to nigger immigrants being fucking niggers.

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
He's a G4P prostitute, and no, this is not a joke. OPEN WITH CAUTION YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED LMAO

3754867 IMG 4764
3754868 IMG 4763
3754871 IMG 4762
3754898 IMG 4766

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and Michael Myers
Guangzhou has ethnic tensions due to nigger immigrants being fucking niggers.
i’ve heard

hopefully i can find one to retwist my hair

go learn about the history of the region, eat foods, get inspiration for new business ventures, try the public infrastructure, date the locals, go to museums and art galleries
so tourist stuff? lol

280$. in the future when I get monero account I will dm you for ur owed sum. dont forget
can you not read? what do you need it for? are you deathnic? is that why you didn’t understand my english

and all my money is in monero so that’s the only way i can send it to you

can you not read? what do you need it for? are you deathnic? is that why you didn’t understand my english

and all my money is in monero so that’s the only way i can send it to you
to fund my benadryl addiction

pretty sure that's just for fun and his parents are rich AF
Dude... did you not see the faggotry in the pics? Like, who tf would do gay shit as a non faggot for fun?

Dude... did you not see the faggotry in the pics? Like, who tf would do gay shit as a non faggot for fun?
every man is bi, he just hasn't met the right prettyboy yet

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
What is there to even do in China?! All the tourism vlogs I see there are so hallow. I would probably be interested in going to Xinjiang though as it looks unique. Muslim chinese people look like they make amazing food as well

• Woah
Reactions: Harold O'brien
What is there to even do in China?! All the tourism vlogs I see there are so hallow. I would probably be interested in going to Xinjiang though as it looks unique. Muslim chinese people look like they make amazing food as well
depends on your interests

to me it’s the most interesting nation in the world

depends on your interests

to me it’s the most interesting nation in the world
Okay so elaborate on what are some interesting things to do in the most interesting nation in the world

Funny and pathetic as fuck, but hey, what can I expect from some dumbass nigger with legit 50IQ. Nigga disgusts me. You know he's taken dick lol

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Okay so elaborate on what are some interesting things to do in the most interesting nation in the world
go to their museums and admire the ceramics and learn from their culture as it’s been in a largely uninterrupted state for more than 2000 years

go to their museums and admire the ceramics and learn from their culture as it’s been in a largely uninterrupted state for more than 2000 years
What is there to learn about a slave culture that intermittently rebels against authority and slaughters each-other to the tune of 20-30 million people? What is there to learn about a culture that rejects God and whom God has also rejected?

Funny and pathetic as fuck, but hey, what can I expect from some dumbass nigger with legit 50IQ. Nigga disgusts me. You know he's taken dick lol
I still can't believe this actually happened. It's crazy to think about. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Shenzhen mogs to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
which one should i spend more time in before i head to the interior @Insomniacs

and is 10 cities enough for my first expedition to middle kingdom? maybe i’ll do more if they give me two months max stay
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

u don’t have irl friends? how tf are you so non nt as a nig…
even if i had friends, who tf gonna come with me to shenzhen? everybody is busy living in their dream like reality

i’m the only awake person

• Woah
Reactions: seethe