shes geting fucked right now

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix

just yelled out "omg ur dick is so big" whilst you are looking at her pictures and wondering if shes thinking about you

absolutely brutal son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 20370 and 14 others
Shes contracting chlamidya right now while you’re sending her funny TikToks. Brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Hades, Zeruel and 4 others
good

all i want is for her to be happy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 20370 and 8 others
Speaking from experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Chadeep, thecel and 3 others
I AM the one with the big dick.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Speaking from experience
Prop

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, ALP and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
She hates your guts. I fill her guts. With expensive dinners and gala events, that is. Oh, ‘tis true, I glimpsed my lady’s ankle by the mantle place. She said that on the fourth date we doth fuck, once she gets to know myself and all my kind.

@DwayneWhite55 post your erect dick in this thread bro since you're so big. You're 39 so it's legal. You already posted your face multiple times, and you're a confident high t mogger, right? So I don't see why you wouldn't post your dick

Unless your dick is small and you're insecure about that... Literally no other reason not to post it

Hold a paper with your username right by it, or just post a full nude body pic including face

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and 2d v2
@DwayneWhite55 post your erect dick in this thread bro since you're so big. You're 39 so it's legal. You already posted your face multiple times, and you're a confident high t mogger, right? So I don't see why you wouldn't post your dick

Unless your dick is small and you're insecure about that... Literally no other reason not to post it

Hold a paper with your username right by it, or just post a full nude body pic including face
A 16 year old faggot wants to see my dick

No

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, StacyCorruptor, rand anon and 3 others
She hates your guts. I fill her guts. With expensive dinners and gala events, that is. Oh, ‘tis true, I glimpsed my lady’s ankle by the mantle place. She said that on the fourth date we doth fuck, once she gets to know myself and all my kind.
Cheryl cole awkward

• JFL

dude the thought of dwayne white naked is fucking hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
cucks.org

• Love it

just yelled out "omg ur dick is so big" whilst you are looking at her pictures and wondering if shes thinking about you

absolutely brutal son
Water

@Anstrum95 nana is sucking on BAC rn

OK cuck weirdo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
youre the weirdo the point of the post is to not have a gay ass oneitis for girls
I have realized this a long time ago, but what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just stop getting attracted to girls at all?

Yeah, don't obsess over one or expect her to do whatever with you, but hey, a man can dream

I have realized this a long time ago, but what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just stop getting attracted to girls at all?

Yeah, don't obsess over one or expect her to do whatever with you, but hey, a man can dream
kys tbh