shes in school but its cool

yasuoh

yasuoh

ive been up for 3 days everything is haunted
Joined
May 16, 2026
Posts
1,777
Reputation
3,313
Yea I still might bag this bitch, diamonds flooded like a pool
Ye my necklace wet as shit
Rock Balenciaga too, bitch, I'm flyer than a pigeon
Ye, I stack my paper up way taller than a midget
All these niggas lame as fuck, and they hate cuz they don't get it
Ye, lil bitch, Im cool as fuck, and its paper that Im gettin
 
been so long since ive heard this song
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
10
Views
54
Detective
Detective
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
27
parachuteman
P
x y r e n n
Replies
13
Views
38
x y r e n n
x y r e n n
Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
1
Views
11
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
DrMd
Replies
2
Views
41
Mandibular0
Mandibular0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top