She’s perfect

Looksmaxxing is the main topic for this forum.

This is a troll section of the forum called "Offtopic." On Lookism, it was called Shit Posting. And for obvious reasons, hey?

Offtopic indicates it's off the topic of Looksmaxxing. Thus, not the place to get a rating and especially, subscribers to your profile. Also, it's a male forum! And that's designed, I speculate, to protect you and your feelings. Obviously, you have proved that point.

Wanting honest advice on a male forum, esp in a troll section, ugh... what exceptional expectation you seek in such a place. That's like me walking into a nail salon and asking the women what they think about my penis, as I whip it out. Obviously, that would be inappropriate, right? But mainly, the wrong place to do that.

Women have abused their power of attraction. On this forum, males express their frustration and agony. They cope with the dating reality women continue to smear with biase for vanity and income. Yet, you dare to come here seeking views, and subscribers, and reminding them, "This is life. So suck it up, Buttercups, and make mommy some money." SMH. Shame on you.

With that said, what I rated you at first was based upon no image but mainly no feelings will be injured. If I knew you were here reviewing the thread, I wouldn't have said anything. Not even a joke! And adult humor is what I do.

Furthermore, you're not a one. You're attractive. But I can't rate you. That would be the same as lusting. And I will not do that.

I apologize on behalf of the trolls. Next time, do this on Reddit! Like you're not already, ugh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, greycel and raleqtambrobret
Report the situation @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, cytoplasm, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
fuck this gay earth dude, fuck this fraud

chads have girls like this at their disposal

She says she’s reported me to the police for harassment cause I refused to give her my real name
Ain't gonna work, buddy

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Manletmachine
hey guys. thanks for the comments. i’m the girl in the video, niamh. you’re all sick in the head and i hope you all get erectile dysfunction and die xx
I hope you die you worthless whore

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
I thought we stopped worshipping beckies. High mtb in west London lfmao
Compared to what I see IRL on a daily basis she's like top 15% or even higher. Only accounting for zoomie gen since I see robust roasties from time to time.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Manletmachine
Compared to what I see IRL on a daily basis she's like top 15% or even higher. Only accounting for zoomie gen since I see robust roasties from time to time.
If u live in a shithole ur opinion is random asf. She is west london archetype

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
what if your mothers knew the kind of shit you post on this website? or your sisters? think about the women in your life. do you think they are proud of you? how do you think they would react if they knew some of the stuff you say on here? are you not ashamed at all?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, cytoplasm and yeeyeeslayer
perfect at making cringe thirst traps and making incels glazing her

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Angle frauded asf