SHE’S PLAYING JULIET?!?!??

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
IMG 2376

They should have used a pretty black girl at least.

JFL it’s over for you heterofags this is the future of your foids. I’m literally a man I look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more prettier that her and a lot of foids.

It’s probably because of the body positive movement pushing ugly ass creatures in films ew. She is ugly objectively but I’m not saying it to be mean like she is actually ugly she should resign form the role because the Illuminati is probably using her to do a humiliating ritual and embarass her and Tom Holland (bae). Tbh I find it hard to call her a he coz of the way she looks. It’s like a transman JFL 😹😹😹😹😹

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, HeightPilledum, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Yo @Bushman its wild af how your sister got into Hollywood

Any chance she can hook a fellow Jew up for some role?
I think I can play some Banker/high IQ Business man typa role ja feel?

• So Sad
Reactions: Bushman
AND THEY WILL TELL ME JEWS ARE NOT PUSHING BLACK AGENDA, SUUUUUUUUUURE AHHAAHHAHAHA

Yo @Bushman its wild af how your sister got into Hollywood

Any chance she can hook a fellow Jew up for some role?
I think I can play some Banker/high IQ Business man typa role ja feel?
I can put in a good word for you, but ur still gonna have to suck Weinstein’s BJC

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
AND THEY WILL TELL ME JEWS ARE NOT PUSHING BLACK AGENDA, SUUUUUUUUUURE AHHAAHHAHAHA
It’s not “black agenda” pushing Latinos too with that Snow White actress it’s likely just the DEI requirement thing forcing them to select POC for some points or something

View attachment 2924271
They should have used a pretty black girl at least.

JFL it’s over for you heterofags this is the future of your foids. I’m literally a man I look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more prettier that her and a lot of foids.

It’s probably because of the body positive movement pushing ugly ass creatures in films ew. She is ugly objectively but I’m not saying it to be mean like she is actually ugly she should resign form the role because the Illuminati is probably using her to do a humiliating ritual and embarass her and Tom Holland (bae). Tbh I find it hard to call her a he coz of the way she looks. It’s like a transman JFL 😹😹😹😹😹

Why not put Zendaya his actual gf?